Slashdot as a MS conspiracy?



  • Ok, let me say that I don't read /. but I was wondering about it and did a search for it on google and this was the second hit

    http://www.cs.washington.edu/homes/klee/misc/slashdot.html

    Is this some Spectate friend? (the guy makes some valid points such as the fact that the site is a productivity sinkhole but then goes to default crazy setting with the whole MS conspiracy theory).

    So... comments?



  • WOOOOOOOOOOOSH



  • My favorite thing about slashdot is that for any controversial topic, it does not matter which side you agree with, it seems like most of the rest of the people disagree with you. Kinda like around here.



  • Dammit, I though for sure blakey would bite for this.... It has slashdot linux and MS, some of his favorite stuff to rant about.

    (Read hunting manual).... ohh, it seems I did not cover myself with enough of blakey's urine... oh well, next time.



  • @boomzilla said:

    My favorite thing about slashdot is that for any controversial topic, it does not matter which side you agree with, it seems like most of the rest of the people disagree with you. Kinda like everywhere.

    FTFY



  • Now that CmdrTaco and Steve Jobs have both quit, who's next? Alex Papadimoulis?



  • @serguey123 said:

    Dammit, I though for sure blakey would bite for this.... It has slashdot linux and MS, some of his favorite stuff to rant about.

    What's there to rant about?



  • @blakeyrat said:

    @serguey123 said:
    Dammit, I though for sure blakey would bite for this.... It has slashdot linux and MS, some of his favorite stuff to rant about.
    What's there to rant about?

    I was not aware you needed a theme.... I though it was a like a miracle, it just happened in the wild

    But you could rant about slashdot, or nuts that think slashdot is a MS conspiracy or something.... or ugly static pages not updated since 2005 or slashdot.... or something totally unrelated


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.