Comments found on the internet



  • OK, 99% of comments are shite. But sometimes, madness can polish a turd where all else fails.

    @some nutter said:

    Blogs were not the violent trigger for Bleivik; it has been confirmed Bleivik trained on ultra violent games like "World of Warcraft".

    This is the same kill game the US military uses to dehumanize US soldiers before sending them into combat.

    Injecting steroids + World of Warcraft is the same combination used by the US military; this is how they prepare in their FOB´s before hitting the pavements of Iraq and Afghanistan.



  • Arg, I hate it when idiots harp on this bit of misinformation. What utter uninformed bullhonkey.

    Everyone knows Iraqistan doesn't have pavement.



  • He has to be a troll.

    BTW, Google doesn't find this text anywhere except this thread-- did you make this up? Or is it translated? Why you no link!



  • @intertravel said:

    "World of Warcraft"

    Sounds legit. It has "warcraft" in its name, so it must be a war training program of some sorts.



  • @some nutter said:

    Blogs were not the violent trigger for Bleivik; it has been confirmed Bleivik trained on ultra violent games like "World of Warcraft".

    This is the same kill game the US military uses to dehumanize US soldiers before sending them into combat.

    Injecting steroids + World of Warcraft is the same combination used by the US military; this is how they prepare in their FOB´s before hitting the pavements of Iraq and Afghanistan.

    I heard he also consumed high doses of dihydrogen monoxide on a daily basis. So do trainees for the US special forces, btw. It all adds up, I'm telling you, it all adds up!


  • Is random comments from anywhere on the internet now sidebar wtf material?



  • @Helix said:

    Is random comments from anywhere on the internet now sidebar wtf material?

    Isn't "random comments" pretty much the definition of the sidebar to begin with?



  • @boomzilla said:

    @Helix said:
    Is random comments from anywhere on the internet now sidebar wtf material?

    Isn't "random comments" pretty much the definition of the sidebar to begin with?

    Well, the official definition of the sidebar is: "Because more things make us ask WTF than just code".



  • @derula said:

    @boomzilla said:
    Isn't "random comments" pretty much the definition of the sidebar to begin with?

    Well, the official definition of the sidebar is: "Because more things make us ask WTF than just code".

    Sure, but empirically. I wonder what the average number of posts before thread derailment would be.



  • @PSWorx said:

    @some nutter said:
    Blogs were not the violent trigger for Bleivik; it has been confirmed Bleivik trained on ultra violent games like "World of Warcraft".

    This is the same kill game the US military uses to dehumanize US soldiers before sending them into combat.

    Injecting steroids + World of Warcraft is the same combination used by the US military; this is how they prepare in their FOB´s before hitting the pavements of Iraq and Afghanistan.

    I heard he also consumed high doses of dihydrogen monoxide on a daily basis. So do trainees for the US special forces, btw. It all adds up, I'm telling you, it all adds up!

    I bet you he was a foreigner. With a name like that he can't have been English. Which explains everything.


  • @boomzilla said:

    I wonder what the average number of posts before thread derailment would be.

    [url=http://egophiliac.deviantart.com/art/luna-in-socks-216540318][img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/184/d/2/luna_in_socks_by_egophiliac-d3kx7ku.jpg[/img][/url]



  • @Spectre said:

    @boomzilla said:
    I wonder what the average number of posts before thread derailment would be.

    How is this derailment? Ponies go with everything.



  • @blakeyrat said:

    He has to be a troll.

    Or he was just reaching for the name of any random FPS and had a bit of a brain-fart and typed WoW instead of say CoD or something like that.

     



  • @DaveK said:

    @blakeyrat said:

    He has to be a troll.

    Or he was just reaching for the name of any random FPS and had a bit of a brain-fart and typed WoW instead of say CoD or something like that.

    I'm still not convinced this comment was actually made anywhere except for this thread. I'm starting to think intertravel is the troll.



  • @Spectre said:

    @boomzilla said:
    I wonder what the average number of posts before thread derailment would be.

    -Snip image of Luna random pony whose name I totally don't know-

     

     

    three questions:

     

    1. Is she wearing socks?

    2. Why the fuck is she wearing socks?

    3. Why is a picture of her sister Another character whose name I of course don't know on the socks?

     

    @blakeyrat said:

    I'm still not convinced this comment was actually made anywhere except for this thread. I'm starting to think intertravel is the troll.

    								    </p><p></blockquote></p><p>Maybe he saw it in a dream! <br></p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p>


  • @BC_Programmer said:

    1. Is she wearing socks?

    Ee-yup.

    @BC_Programmer said:

    2. Why the fuck is she wearing socks?

    Because ponies in socks are 20% cuter than without.

    @BC_Programmer said:

    3. Why is a picture of her sister Another character whose name I of course don't know on the socks?

    Uhh... swag from a Summer Sun Celebration some event?



  • @PSWorx said:

    blah blah dihydrogen monoxide blah blah
    Oh, come on. That old DHMO bullshit again? Don't you realize that's just a conspiracy theory thrown out there to distract us from the real threat: hydroxylic acid!



  • @Anonymouse said:

    @PSWorx said:
    blah blah dihydrogen monoxide blah blah
    Oh, come on. That old DHMO bullshit again? Don't you realize that's just a conspiracy theory thrown out there to distract us from the real threat: hydroxylic acid!
    What about oxidane?



  • You're sick, guys.

    Don't stop, please.



  • @Anonymouse said:

    Don't you realize that's just a conspiracy theory thrown out there to distract us from the real threat: hydroxylic acid!
    It's true!  It can't be neutralized - it even dissolves water!



  • @blakeyrat said:

    @DaveK said:

    @blakeyrat said:

    He has to be a troll.

    Or he was just reaching for the name of any random FPS and had a bit of a brain-fart and typed WoW instead of say CoD or something like that.

    I'm still not convinced this comment was actually made anywhere except for this thread. I'm starting to think intertravel is the troll.

    Nah, I was just drunk enough on [whenever I posted this] that I'd forgotten all about it by the morning. I was quite surprised just now to see there was a thread with my name on. I don't remember exactly where it came from, but the comment was in the Disqus system (presumably on a newspaper's site), and that's such a monumental pile of WTF that I can't link directly to it even if I remembered where it was. And it won't be indexed by google.



  • @intertravel said:

    Nah, I was just drunk enough on [whenever I posted this] that I'd forgotten all about it by the morning. I was quite surprised just now to see there was a thread with my name on. I don't remember exactly where it came from, but the comment was in the Disqus system (presumably on a newspaper's site), and that's such a monumental pile of WTF that I can't link directly to it even if I remembered where it was. And it won't be indexed by google.

    Yeah right. Bullshit, I call.





  • @BC_Programmer said:

    2. Why the fuck is she wearing socks?

     

     



  • @Anonymouse said:

    @PSWorx said:

    blah blah dihydrogen monoxide blah blah
    Oh, come on. That old DHMO bullshit again? Don't you realize that's just a conspiracy theory thrown out there to distract us from the real threat: hydroxylic acid!

     

    Yeah, well I'm willing to bet anything-- ANYTHING-- that his body is just rife with Deoxyribonucleic acid.  He probably even injested tons of it from the hormone-ladened meat he's been eating.



  • Wait, Jack Thompson's still around?


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.