Re: Man Oh Man

• Since the guy actually gets hit by another car, I'm not quite sure if this is wat I would expect on this forum...

• That's fucking stupid. I hope he got himself killed, another dumbass out of the way. [+o(]

• <FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff">Allow me to show you the title of this website:</FONT>

"The Daily WTF: Curious Perversions in <FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00">Information Technology</FONT>"

I don't see what this video has to do with information technology, and it could definitely disturb those weird few out there who don't enjoy watching teenagers get hit by cars.

Unless Alex says otherwise, don't fucking post shit like this here again.

• I don't know if anyone else noticed that none of the other posts in
    this forum aren't tech related. That's why it's the "side bar WTF"
    forum.

Don't watch the video if you don't want to. If Alex says it stops, then it stops; otherwise, just keep your anger to yourself.

• <FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff">My point exactly.  None of the other posts in this forum [i]aren't[/i] tech related, i.e., they are all tech related, even in this Sidebar WTF forum.  True, they aren't all about [i]code,[/i] but they are about programs we've used, websites we've been to that aren't user friendly, etc.  </FONT>

So we've got:

Tech, Tech, Tech, Website, Tech, Application, Death, Tech, Tech, Website.

Can you spot which entry is out of place?

I wouldn't have watched the video, except that there wasn't any warning that it was potentially a snuff clip.  And being in a thread in a forum on a tech related website, I had little reason to expect it to be non-tech related.

If Alex comes in and says it's ok, then I'll shut up.  Otherwise, if people post crap like that here without adequate warning, they're going to hear about it from me.