Nagesh: The great trend seter!

• I set one trend today. I copied some text from different website and paste them in my ascii 2 hex class.
    Then I paste output as comment. Soon everyone following this trend.

That beg me to ask the question. [b]Should I go into fashion modeling part-time or politics full-time?[/b]

•  cryptography

• @Nagesh said:

I copied some text from different website and paste them in my ascii 2 hex class.
    Then I paste output as comment.

... for what purpose?

• I'm sorry to say but this but that is actually pretty common. I also tend to do that when I get bored in IRC, mostly this begins with converting ASCII to binary then escalates to base64 and hex until we get bored again.

• @stratos said:

I'm sorry to say but this but that is actually pretty common. I also tend to do that when I get bored in IRC, mostly this begins with converting ASCII to binary then escalates to base64 and hex until we get bored again.

... for what purpose?

And do you guys realize that computers can (might want to be sitting for this one) do more than one thing at once? If you're bored in IRC why not, say, play a video game? Or watch a movie? Or get off your ass and go to the park and pet a dog and then the dog wags his tail and its a sunny day and you look up and feel happy about your life?

• @blakeyrat said:

Or get off your ass and go to the park and pet a dog and then the dog wags his tail and its a sunny day and you look up and feel happy about your life?
    I hate it when I have to pull the curtains because the sun's shining on my monitor.

•  Fucking sun, how does it work?

• ♿ (Parody)

@intertravel said:

I hate it when I have to pull the curtains because the sun's shining on my monitor.
    At certain times of the day, if my neighbor is home and the sun is out, the sun reflects off her car windshield, blinding me, forcing me to close the blinds.

• @blakeyrat said:

@stratos said:

I'm sorry to say but this but that is actually pretty common. I also tend to do that when I get bored in IRC, mostly this begins with converting ASCII to binary then escalates to base64 and hex until we get bored again.

... for what purpose?

And do you guys realize that computers can (might want to be sitting for this one) do more than one thing at once? If you're bored in IRC why not, say, play a video game? Or watch a movie? Or get off your ass and go to the park and pet a dog and then the dog wags his tail and its a sunny day and you look up and feel happy about your life?

Boredom is not a state in which you have nothing to do, but a state in which everything you could be doing seems boring.

• @stratos said:

Boredom is not a state in which you have nothing to do, but a state in which everything you could be doing seems boring.
    Don't panic, everyone. This is just a drill.

•  Saturday I was inside my work room from 12:00 to 0:30, doing cool shit, but it was totally sunny out, so it also made me sad. :(

• @blakeyrat said:

@Nagesh said:
    I copied some text from different website and paste them in my ascii 2 hex class.
    Then I paste output as comment.

... for what purpose?

I was bored to near death like case cause of Friday.

• @dhromed said:

cryptography

I am good with maths but not that great like Einsten and Edison.

• @intertravel said:

@blakeyrat said:
    Or get off your ass and go to the park and pet a dog and then the dog wags his tail and its a sunny day and you look up and feel happy about your life?

Work at nightime only. No sun - no glare.

• @stratos said:

Oh, so no trend setting here. :( :( :(

• @stratos said:

So it's like...Delaware?

• @Nagesh said:

@dhromed said:

cryptography

I am good with maths but not that great

In polite company, we call that 'being a physicist'.
    like Einsten and Edison.
    Yeh.

• @intertravel said:

@Nagesh said:
    @dhromed said:

cryptography

I am good with maths but not that great

In polite company, we call that 'being a physicist'.
    like Einsten and Edison.
    Yeh.

Now you confuse me

Physicist is to do with physics? I think before reading your post, it has to do with P.T in school.

Do children in America have P.T and mass P.T?

• @Nagesh said:

What is the difference between the two? One is heavier? or Church related? or State related?

• @serguey123 said:

@Nagesh said:

What is the difference between the two? One is heavier? or Church related? or State related?

Mass P.T is for whole school doing PT at same time. PT is for 3 division of same class doing PT at same time.

• ♿ (Parody)

@Nagesh said:

Mass P.T is for whole school doing PT at same time. PT is for 3 division of same class doing PT at same time.

Presumably, PT stands for something like Physical Training? In US schools, we generally refer to this as PE (physical education).

• @boomzilla said:

@Nagesh said:

Presumably, PT stands for something like Physical Training? In US schools, we generally refer to this as PE (physical education).

Your correct in guesing full-form of PT.

• I would have guessed potty training

• @boomzilla said:

@Nagesh said:

When I was in school we called him Jim.

• @da Doctah said:

@stratos said:

So it's like...Delaware?

Delaware City doesn't look that boring to me.  In fact, it looks like quite an adventurous place to live.

• What about that screams adventure to you?

• @stratos said:

What about that screams adventure to you?

Well, oil refinery explosions for one.  I mean, who doesn't like explosions?  Also, gas mask drills.  Nothing gets my blood pumping like the danger of death by asphyxiation.  Did I mention fire?

• Trolleybus Mechanic

@stratos said:

What about that screams adventure to you?

Knowing that you only have to go [b]anywhere fucking else[/b], and you're literally guarentee to find something more exciting.

• @Lorne Kates said:

Knowing that you only have to go anywhere fucking else, and you're literally guarentee to find something more exciting.
    You've obviously never been to Swindon.

• @intertravel said:

@Lorne Kates said:
    Knowing that you only have to go anywhere fucking else, and you're literally guarentee to find something more exciting.
    Or anywhere outside of Adelaide in South Australia.

• @intertravel said:

@Lorne Kates said:

Perhaps the Magic Roundabout is more exciting than anything Delaware has to offer.

• @intertravel said:

@stratos said:
    Don't panic, everyone. This is just a drill.

"Your hole is our goal!" seems everything but boring.

On a second thought it may involve some boring, and funnier related activities. And crazy neighbors screaming won't somebody think of the children?.

Nagesh, what happened with your old signature? I quite liked the one with stars.