I really must visit Manchester some time

• A friend sent me this photo from his visit to the UK. 

•  he he he he

• I could really go for a Starbucks, ya know?

BTW, what was your friend like before he joined the ranks of the reanimated dead? Is he one of those fast-running 28 Days Later zombies, or one of those old-school slow zombies? Why is he wearing a Star Trek communicator badge? INQUIRING MINDS HAVE TO KNOW!

• @El_Heffe said:

I really must visit Manchester some time

How did shaving your balls with a chainsaw work out for you? What about the barbed-wire enema? Spending the night in a cell on death row with Bubba? If you haven't ticked those off your list of things to do yet, then Manchester can wait.

• Similar services are widely available in the UK. We get more graphic signs further north:

Best...

• @blakeyrat said:

BTW, what was your friend like before he joined the ranks of the reanimated dead? Is he one of those fast-running 28 Days Later zombies, or one of those old-school slow zombies? Why is he wearing a Star Trek communicator badge? INQUIRING MINDS HAVE TO KNOW!
    I don't really know about the Star Trek communicator badge.   TRWTF is that he didn't think it might be a bad idea to go to a foreign country . . . .  with no money . . . .  in the winter.

• Here in the States, every town has a car radiator repair shop with a sign out front that says "Best Place In Town To Take A Leak".

• @newfweiler said:

Here in the States, every town has a car radiator repair shop with a sign out front that says "Best Place In Town To Take A Leak".

Yes!!  My wife's uncle had one.