Dealing with faxes

• <FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face=Verdana size=2>I was IT guy in a government blood bank 5 years ago and I was at the director room in a meeting when he asked his new hire secretary to fax a report to the state secretary.
    She looked so confused, poor Debora - I thought.
    After our meeting I turned to her room and asked if she faxed the paper. - I really meant to help her with IT things, even faxes.</FONT>

<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face=Verdana size=2>- Did you fax the letter? - I asked her.
    - Oh thanks God you are here, I dont know what is happening, I tryed to fax it but the paper is still here!
    - Sorry? What? - I was really confused then.
    - I dont know what is happening with this damn thing, I fax the paper but the damn fax get me the paper back!</FONT>

<FONT size=2><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" face=Verdana>She really thought about when sending a fax the paper was materially sent thru the phone line.</FONT>
    </FONT>

• You were probably dealing with a time traveller from the future, where they just teleport everything.

<font face="Verdana" size="2">I really meant to help her with IT things, even faxes.

Why, was she hot?
    </font>

• @R.Flowers said:

You were probably dealing with a time traveller from the future, where they just teleport everything.

<font face="Verdana" size="2">I really meant to help her with IT things, even faxes.

Why, was she hot?
    </font>

I'm betting she was.

How can someone be that oblivious to technology?
    Does she have a phone?

Or maybe she thought that the confirmation copy fax machines usually give you was a sign of error.

• Nah. Just duties.

• Deborah at the end of a phone call:

"Ok, we need to make sure we hang up the phone at the same time, otherwise our voices might get stuck in the phone line"

• Mine got stuck that way one time, and it took me weeks to get my voice back.

• According to some sightings in Marvel Comics, Venom was capable of transferring itself through a phone line.

DON'T TELL DEBORAH.

• Did she know how to use the PC's cup-holder?

• Ahhh, I thought you were going to say the fax machine kept giving her the paper back because she was really using a photocopier, but I guess the actual ending to the story makes her appear no less dimwitted.  All is well.