Is Astah girl hotter than Beanbag girl and Foosball girl or what?

• Astah girl

We are currently about to buy an UML tool for our team, and I feel so tempted to recommend Astah instead of Enterprise Architect just because of that banner...

• I enjoy how those boobs are lit, but I'm certain it plays tricks.

Close call with Irish Girl, though.

• Post the previous girls.

• Beanbag girl

Beanbag girl.

Foosball girl

Foosball girl.

Sorry, can't find the others.

• I still say Irish Girl wins.

• I've been gone 3 years, and you guys are still mooning over these same girls!?

• @R.Flowers said:

I've been gone 3 years, and you guys are still mooning over these same girls!?

It's probably worse that I remember you.

• @R.Flowers said:

I've been gone 3 years, and you guys are still mooning over these same girls!?

You know, we are getting old.

• The server that hosts the Astah Girl photo appears to be down.

I still say Irish Girl.

• @belgariontheking said:

The server that hosts the Astah Girl photo appears to be down.

What a shame... the image isn't on ChangeVision's website either. I knew it was a bad idea to buy Enterprise Archtitect, even thought it's apparently cheaper and more powerful.

EDIT: She is back!!!!!!

• @ammoQ said:

Then I can say Irish girl with absolute certainty.

Beanbag girl comes in second, followed by a tie between Foosball and Astah.

• @belgariontheking said:

@ammoQ said:

I have a thing for blondes, so here goes my order. 

Beanbag -> Astah -> Irish -> Foos. 

•  @galgorah said:

@belgariontheking said:

@ammoQ said:

I have a thing for blondes, so here goes my order. 

Beanbag -> Astah -> Irish -> Foos. 

Astah beats Irish beats Foos beats Beanbag.

But topping them all is T-shirt girl.  And the next time I see the ad I'm going to grab the pic so I can present her here.

•  Here she is.  We could also call her Snorg Girl after the company she models for:

• @da Doctah said:

Here she is.  We could also call her Snorg Girl after the company she models for:

The look on her face says, "I just farted, so instead of looking embarrassed I'll just make a dumb face."

• @RHuckster said:

@da Doctah said:

Here she is.  We could also call her Snorg Girl after the company she models for:

The look on her face says, "I just farted, so instead of looking embarrassed I'll just make a dumb face."

Not to me.  To me the look on her face says "Really?  You guys actually like this?  A tight t-shirt and hair that looks like I slept in it?  Whatever."

(And that "whatever" resonates with something deep inside me.)

• Someone find me a TDWTF shirt and I'll get us a TDWTF girl.  I've got the studio equipment, photography experience, and camera(s) for the job.

• @galgorah said:

Someone find me a TDWTF shirt and I'll get us a TDWTF girl.  I've got the studio equipment, photography experience, and camera(s) for the job.

Do you have the girl?

• @blakeyrat said:

@galgorah said:

Someone find me a TDWTF shirt and I'll get us a TDWTF girl.  I've got the studio equipment, photography experience, and camera(s) for the job.

Do you have the girl?
    yep. In fact I know several.  Many of whom do model.  I work with models quite a bit.

• @galgorah said:

@blakeyrat said:

@galgorah said:

Do you have the girl?
    yep. In fact I know several.  Many of whom do model.  I work with models quite a bit.

Ok, because you left that out of your post and it's kind of important.

• @galgorah said:

@blakeyrat said:

@galgorah said:

Do you have the girl?

Hot models?

• @serguey123 said:

@galgorah said:

@blakeyrat said:

@galgorah said:

Do you have the girl?

Hot models?

Knowing the Internet, he's talking about model trains. But, hey, benefit of the doubt.

• @blakeyrat said:

Knowing the Internet, he's talking about model trains.

Those locomotives tend to run a little hot.

But I did have an awesome childhood.

• @blakeyrat said:

@serguey123 said:

@galgorah said:

@blakeyrat said:

@galgorah said:

Do you have the girl?

Hot models?

Knowing the Internet, he's talking about model trains. But, hey, benefit of the doubt.

Here's a photo from a few years back that I shot at a club.  [img]http://www.brandonleachphoto.com/tdwtf2.jpg[/img]

• Many moons ago, I discovered that taking a branded t-shirt and camera out clubbing with you and saying you were looking for models for a website was a great way to get girlies to show you their cleavage. You don't even need a working camera.

Yes, Hugh Heffner is my hero. I can't wait to be old so I can be that creepy too.

• @intertravel said:

Many moons ago, I discovered that taking a branded t-shirt and camera out clubbing with you and saying you were looking for models for a website was a great way to get girlies to show you their cleavage. You don't even need a working camera.

Yes, Hugh Heffner is my hero. I can't wait to be old so I can be that creepy too.

I find it much less creepy when the promoters are paying you. 

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.