Progress

• @b-redeker said:

Where I live, we have no snow, but we have torrential rains in september-december. This means that july-august would probably be a good time to clean gutters, right? Instead, every year in september, they go: "erm, did we clean the gutters?"

That's what happens here, except the wet season lasts all summer, or at least the end of January. In fact it's raining right now and my gutters are overflowing! :-/ Need to clean those gutters one day...

• @frits said:

@blakeyrat said:

@frits said:

@SQLDave said:

We've got a snow melter here in the Midwest, too. We call it "the sun".

That doesn't fly when you can have >50000 people/ sq. mile.

It's not the midwest's fault you guys all decided to crowd together like cockroaches hiding behind a fridge. Spread out a little, it's a huge, empty, country. I mean, hell, it's been a state for like a century now, and there's *still* nothing worthwhile in Utah.

Like all successful cockroaches, we know where the food is.

Isn't most of it in the midwest?

• @kilroo said:

@frits said:

@blakeyrat said:

@frits said:

@SQLDave said:

It's not the midwest's fault you guys all decided to crowd together like cockroaches hiding behind a fridge. Spread out a little, it's a huge, empty, country. I mean, hell, it's been a state for like a century now, and there's *still* nothing worthwhile in Utah.

Oh, by "food" you thought I meant "food". I meant money.

• @EJ_ said:

One of my coworkers was recently traveling down south-US-ish and encountered someone who had gotten their car stuck in 1/2 inch of snow, and couldn't get it out. 

Fuckin hell, keep them out of Wisconsin, they'll die up here.

• @frits said:

@kilroo said:

@frits said:

@blakeyrat said:

@frits said:

@SQLDave said:

Oh, by "food" you thought I meant "food". I meant debt.

FTFY.  Say hi to Mr. Frank for me.

• @HighlyPaidContractor said:

I'm really more concerned about what comes up when you google my name (as I have discussed previously).  If you care enough to dig deeper, you're probably already a member of my member's fan club.

I found a weird forum based on phpBB 2 and a lot about Eve Online, but I'm not sure I'm on the right track.