Doctor CHOICE is the best in the business

• I logged on to my account on Aetna's website to update my wife's primary care physician. To do that, I had to look up her PCP's provider ID and input that number as her new PCP. Aetna's website accepted the change, then they printed and mailed me new insurance cards. This is what we got.

[img]http://media.orderingdisorder.com/aetnawtf.jpg[/img]

I suppose I can understand the doctor writing his name in all caps, but did his parents really have to name him INVALID? That would be so depressing.

• I am a pampered flatrate-healthcare receiver from the other side of the Atlantic. To me, TRWTF is that there is some connection between amazon.com and your health care insurance. Is there a sane explanation for the presence of their logo on your insurance card?

• Yeah anyway, what's up with that?  I thought the official sponsor was Carls Jr.

• @rooh said:

I am a pampered flatrate-healthcare receiver from the other side of the Atlantic. To me, TRWTF is that there is some connection between amazon.com and your health care insurance. Is there a sane explanation for the presence of their logo on your insurance card?

The most logical explanation would be that Heron works for Amazon, and they are the source of his health insurance. The location in his user profile is within a reasonable commuting distance of Amazon's headquarters.

• @rooh said:

I am a pampered flatrate-healthcare receiver from the other side of the Atlantic. To me, TRWTF is that there is some connection between amazon.com and your health care insurance. Is there a sane explanation for the presence of their logo on your insurance card?

Just means he's part of Amazon's healthcare plan. Which means he likely works there, or has a spouse who does and is on his spouse's insurance.

• @Someone You Know said:

The most logical explanation would be that Heron works for Amazon, and they are the source of his health insurance. The location in his user profile is within a reasonable commuting distance of Amazon's headquarters.

Agree.  The layout is similar to my insurance cards from Fedex, just replace the Amazon logo.

• Indeed, I do work for Amazon.

• @Heron said:

Indeed, I do work for Amazon.

And here I was hoping you could now purchase healthcare thru amazon.com .

• @aliquot said:

@Heron said:

Give them a couple weeks.

• @b-redeker said:

@aliquot said:

@Heron said:

Google will beat them to it with GHealth.

• @Heron said:

You make me very happy Sir.  The fact that I can go in at the end of the year and print out all my reciepts related to professional Growth and unreimbursed work expenses (tech books, etc) for the year, makes taxes so much easier.  For example I have expenses this year for over $300 in books alone.  And thank Cthullu for prime and its free two day shipping with prime.  Came in handy when ordering furniture and that 50 inch plasma. 

However the real question is what is Dr. Choice like.  Is he so depressed that he can never make up his mind? That would be a bad trait for a doctor.  I once had a doctor who could only be described as apathy incarnate.

• @aliquot said:

@Heron said:

includes free wireless delivery via [b][i]Amazon Insurenet[/i][/b]

• @Medezark said:

@b-redeker said:
    @aliquot said:

Google will beat them to it with GHealth.

Now available though your Apple iNurse. An apple a day...

•  [url]http://kentonville.net/dr-choice-best-choice.html[/url]