The internet's bathroom wall

• this seems to be the world's largest bathroom wall. I found it quite amusing!

www.superfreedraw.com

portrait

• Cool site. I drew a UFO. A buddy of mine drew a Seahawks logo. Then I drew a box around the Seahawks logo and wrote "do not draw a penis in box". I should check back to see how many penises are in it.

• @blakeyrat said:

Cool site. I drew a UFO. A buddy of mine drew a Seahawks logo. Then I drew a box around the Seahawks logo and wrote "do not draw a penis in box". I should check back to see how many penises are in it.

Just one so far.

• @blakeyrat said:

Then I drew a box around the Seahawks logo and wrote "do not draw a penis in box". I should check back to see how many penises are in it.

Fucking literal LOL.

:D :D :D

•  I found an awesome number path. It looks fun.

• Speaking of bathroom walls, when I was in high school, my friends and I used to smoke in the bathroom before school started.  We would all congregate in the bathroom that was least likely to have faculty visitors. 

One morning, someone got the bright idea to hock a loogie and spit it on a partition wall.  Then another guy imitated this... and another.. etc.  Soon, about 70% of the partition was covered in the phlegm and saliva of teenage boy smokers.  Enter the late-comer.

So this guy, Dave, comes in and somehow doesn't notice the vulgar display of nastiness on the wall, and he's standing with his back about 2 feet from away from the partition.  This is just too much temptation for the collective serotanin-deprived minds of our little group.  Several of us try to get him to back up using ruses of one sort or another.  This was decades ago, so I can't remember the exact tricks, but I'm sure they weren't too sophisticated.  Finally, the alpha-future-criminal of the group grow weary of the game and just pushes Dave back into the mess, sliming the Iron Maiden patch on his stone-washed jean jacket.  Dave turns and sees the mess and runs off shouting "You dicks!", or something like that.

So I guess teenagers haven't really changed much from my day, except the internet is their boy's room, and anyone is a potential Dave.