Where did morbius go?



  • Just out of interest, what happened to morbius?



  • @JesusChrist said:

    Just out of interest, what happened to morbius?

     

    I waswondering the same thing --- and no one has even mentioned him in a while either.



  • He's busy with a new job and doesn't have time to hate you all properly.

    More or less same with me but I still check in every once in a while.

    Better Question:  Where is pstorer?



  • @belgariontheking said:

    He's busy with a new job and doesn't have time to hate you all properly.

    More or less same with me but I still check in every once in a while.

    Better Question:  Where is pstorer?

    Oh the warm fuzzy feeling of knowing BK hates me.

     

    I just assumed you banned pstorer.



  • @belgariontheking said:

    He's busy with a new job and doesn't have time to hate you all properly.
     

    Well then we need to work out who's going to pick up the slack, we need volunteers to hate/troll on the following topics/social groups:

    Europeans(and non-americans in general)

    Hippies

    Communists

    Noobs

    Socialists



  • Perhaps pstorer has always been a secondary morbius account.



  • @Medezark said:

    I just assumed you banned pstorer.
     

    Why would he be banned?



  • @JesusChrist said:

    Well then we need to work out who's going to pick up the slack, we need volunteers to hate/troll on the following topics/social groups:

    Europeans(and non-americans in general)

    Hippies

    Communists

    Noobs

    Socialists

    They're all the same thing anyway.



  •  I think I know where Morbs is : check him trying (very poorly) to appear as a newcomer... just look at him ...all sugar and honey, nice and polite. I call BS.

     Also : @JesusChrist said:

    Europeans(and non-americans in general)

    Hippies

    Communists

    Noobs

    Socialists

    Do I win something if I belong to all these categories ?



  • BTK and myself talk to him outside of here occasionally, although btk talk to him more often.  I actually went out for drinks with him a while ago.  Probably going to try to pin him down for the same this coming week.  As BTK said, Morbs been ultra busy.  He started a beer card the last time we got together, so thats probably eating away at his time as well.  The rules are 6 months to try 185 different beers.  Most of which are high octane beers. 



  • @galgorah said:

    He started a beer card the last time we got together, so thats probably eating away at his time as well.
     

    What are you talking about. A beer card is a bridge term.

     

    Also, 13% beer is pretty hefty. Highest I've had is 10.5% Gulden Draak (awesome beer!).



  • @dhromed said:

    @galgorah said:

    He started a beer card the last time we got together, so thats probably eating away at his time as well.
     

    What are you talking about. A beer card is a bridge term.

     

    Also, 13% beer is pretty hefty. Highest I've had is 10.5% Gulden Draak (awesome beer!).

    A beer card in this context means he has 6 months to go through all 185 beers available at this one bar.  He has to fully consume each one leaving not a drop behind.  If he does complete this then he gets a private (no other patron will ever use it) glass stein, from which to drink.  The size of stein is considerably more than the standard pint, and anything he orders from the bar (beer wise) will be used to fill the stein.  This will be done for the same cost as if he just got a pint.  In other words he gets almost 2 pints for any beer he buys at the same cost as a pint of the same.

     The beers go up to about 13%.  Most are around 9% or 10% at this place.. 



  •  That sounds awesome.

    @galgorah said:

     The beers go up to about 13%.  Most are around 9% or 10% at this place.. 

    Tough nights ahead.

    Rather a shame that they're all such high ABV, because many wonderful beers are sub-7 %.

     



  • @belgariontheking said:

    He's busy with a new job and doesn't have time to hate you all properly.

    More or less same with me but I still check in every once in a while.

    Better Question:  Where is pstorer?

    I miss you all three stooges.

    :'(



  • bump
    I thought beer only went up to 11.



  • @Eternal Density said:

    bump I thought beer only went up to 11.

    Not really.

    Translation (based on an impressively good Bing translation):

    't Koelschip presents HEAVIEST BEER IN THE WORLD now that the Scots bring a beer of 55% on the market the question was: what do we do now? It is here. START THE FUTURE 60% ALC. in response to the Scottish response; Obilix 45% was a success, but this is even better! START THE FUTURE is just like OBILX a beer product; a heavy alcoholic drink with the ingredients OF WATER, MALT, hops and yeast. The beer is then edited to a beer product a drink based on beer. START THE FUTURE is just like OBILIX is a 100% beer product made out of beer.

    Ah, so "beer product", not beer... but still.

    BTW, all grammar mistakes were also there in the original text. They've been sampling a few too many of their own product, methinks.


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.