I nedd a help !!

• Hi
    please , if anyone can help me to find the failures of software system of petSmart(the causes of this failure) please it's so urgent

• Uh.  Can you provide more detail on your request?

• first of all, thanks for your reply
    then, my request is to put out the failures and the negative points in the software system of "petSmart"(company to take care about pets) exp : failures in estimation of costs,bad planning, etc
    i searched, but all i get is articles about petsmart itself(introduction of the company, services,..) but what i need is any link talking about the software system of this company and especially the bad things about it
    i hope it's clear now
    thanks

• Good luck.  I'm tempted to close this because it looks like you're fishing for exploits, but I don't know if you're actually that dumb.

I'll give it a week and if it gets no response, this thread is going byebye.

• @belgariontheking said:

Good luck.  I'm tempted to close this because it looks like you're fishing for exploits, but I don't know if you're actually that dumb.

Or we could just ban him, he'll complain about the moderators doing something absurd like preventing the masses from using his great program, and it'll spawn 3 huge 1000+ page threads, the first of which will reveal the biggest stealth-troll, prompt the local fireman to try and ban the troll causing a split in the IRC channel and an exodius from the forums, after a while the split with slowly heal and everyone will get along again.

• @Lingerance said:

Or we could just ban him, he'll complain about the moderators doing something absurd like preventing the masses from using his great program, and it'll spawn 3 huge 1000+ page threads, the first of which will reveal the biggest stealth-troll, prompt the local fireman to try and ban the troll causing a split in the IRC channel and an exodius from the forums, after a while the split with slowly heal and everyone will get along again.

Glad that's covered, then.

• @dhromed said:

@Lingerance said:

Glad that's covered, then.

i didn't understand your reply

EDIT: Mod: Please quote the motherfucker to whom you're responding.  It helps us all.  Love, BTK

• @houda said:

i didn't understand your reply

Your request is vague and seemingly unrelated to programming or system engineering. 

What software system?

• INFORMATION SYSTEM

• Houda -- Your request is vague, and lacks any points which can be addressed.

It appears, based on your evasive answers to all request's for clarifications on your request that you are either fishing for possible exploits, or attempting to ride on the coat-tails of this forums users in order to catalog a list of "fixes" in order to obtain work by spurious means. Or you're working on a homework assignment.

•  Communicating in text within the context of casual online discourse is a skill for which some people just do not have the knack.

• @belgariontheking said:

Good luck.  I'm tempted to close this because it looks like you're fishing for exploits, but I don't know if you're actually that dumb.

As a fellow mod, my vote is to save this thread for its shear comical value. Perhaps moving it to the funny stuff forum would be appropriate. 

• @galgorah said:

@belgariontheking said:

As a fellow mod, my vote is to save this thread for its shear comical value. Perhaps moving it to the funny stuff forum would be appropriate. 

Yeah, either move it to "funny stuff", or delete it. My curiosity on just wth houda wants is getting the better of me.

• I moved it.

• @galgorah said:

Normally I would agree, but I just don't find it humorous.  At this point, this guy has proven his stupidity so I think it should go byebye, but I'll give him the week I said I would.

Also I don't want someone stumbling on this thread and thinking that it's okay to use this forum as a means to h4X0rz the boxes of legitimate comanies.

• vraiment c'est super gentil, j'ai pas cru que vos réponses seront de cette débilité
    je suis entrain de faire une recherche sur les raisons d'echec des systèmes d'information et j'ai pris petsmart comme exemple, mais visiblement que personne comprends, donc si vous n'arrivez pas à aider les autres, vaut mieux fermer ce forum ou moindre des chose, ne pas se moquer des autres

• @houda said:

really is super nice, I do not believe that your answers will be of this weakness I'm doing a research on the reasons for failure of information systems and took PetSmart as an example, but obviously that person understand, so if you can not help others, better close this forum or less of something, do not make fun of others

That's the Google translate of what you said. 

I mistook your inability to speak English for stupidity.  For that I apologize.

That said, I'm not sure this forum is the right place for you if you can't express your thoughts well in English.  

• @houda said:

j'ai pas cru que vos réponses seront de cette débilité

Fact of the matter is that Google Translate produces better Anglais than your previous posts, so you did come across as something of an imbécile.

And even with a functional translation handy, "les raisons d'echec des systèmes d'information" is still too broad and vague for a discussion proper. If you're doing serious research, surely you have specific questions, non?

@houda said:

ne pas se moquer des autres

This forum's raison d'être is more or less mockery, sarcasm, satire, parody.

Also ponies and surprise buttsex, but that's a different thread.

• @houda said:

vraiment c'est super gentil, j'ai pas cru que vos réponses seront de cette débilité
    je suis entrain de faire une recherche sur les raisons d'echec des systèmes d'information et j'ai pris petsmart comme exemple, mais visiblement que personne comprends, donc si vous n'arrivez pas à aider les autres, vaut mieux fermer ce forum ou moindre des chose, ne pas se moquer des autres

Ah, I thought so --- It's a homework assignment. I'm very sorry, but your question is still extremely broad and unfocused, maybe if you could post the entirety of your assignment in English? Or maybe you can do the first parts of your research yourself, and then ome back to the forum with more focused questions?

Unfortunately, PetSmart's ERP/MRP software of choice is not known to us (generally) and those of us who did know would not be able to divulge such information.

Also, knowing that this forum's primary language is English, your decision to post in French is highly disingenuous.

• @Medezark said:

I'm very sorry, but your question is still extremely broad and unfocused, maybe if you could post the entirety of your assignment in English?
    .. and the email address of the tutor in question so solutions may be posted them directly instead of the rather circuitous route of 3rd parties...

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.