Enter the Matrix

• So, most wireless manufacturers who have controllers and thin APs will have the thin AP connect to the controller on boot, download a boot image over TFTP, and start serving up network traffic. If you have (e.g.) a Cisco controller on v5.4.2.1-03R, then your Cisco thin AP will also be running an image with version v5.4.2.1-03R. If you have an Aruba 800 on version 5.0.0.1, your Aruba AP65 will be on v5.0.0.1. If you have a Trapeze MXR2 on v3.1.7-Z, your thin AP will be on version 3.1.7-Z.

Motorola's stuff is not only different, but they have like 6 numbering schemes.

•  And that goes on for 18 pages?

• Not quite:

But there are some gems on those pages...

•  Blue pill, please, if you don't mind.

• You know statistically there is at least one person out there who gets sexually aroused by documents like this.

There is also at least one person out there who would think of this fact in the first place.

• @DOA said:

You know statistically there is at least one person out there who gets sexually aroused by documents like this.

There is also at least one person out there who would think of this fact in the first place.

And they're most likely the same person.

• @DOA said:

You know statistically there is at least one person out there who gets sexually aroused by documents like this.

Rule 34 is not infallible. Believe me, I know

• @EJ_ said:

Rule 34 is not infallible. Believe me, I know

That just sounds like more work for your company's Rule 34 Compliance Officer.

"Good morning, team.  This month's audit has turned up several rather glaring Rule 34 violations involving our product line so we have a lot to do.  Steve has already registered the appropriate domains but I'm going to need all of you to get to work with the Playmobil figures and a room full of Roombas.  Simmons and Kipling are away on stress leave again so Michael will have to take over the Photoshop duties this week.  Pat, I trust that you can handle writing fan fiction involving the new 3200 series and it looks like I'm going to have to take another shot at wrangling an Emu.  Are there any questions?  Then let's be careful out there..."