CAPTCHA broken?

• When replying anonymously, the "CAPTCHA Test" shows a broken image (red X in a little box in the upper left).

I tried typing "[X]", but it said that wasn't it. [:)]

• You obviously should have typed ☒

• Or maybe ×.

• Here's a fun detail.

I switched to the threaded view in the main 2.0 is here! thread and there's no button to switch back, nor can I actually view any of the posts.

All these issues are completely obvious.

Apparently, Telligent does not test their system [i]AT ALL[/i]. Or is this some kind of Beta release?

gruntle

• ♿ (Parody)

Odd -- i just noticed this happened to me too. i will investigate this problem.

As far as the THREADED VIEW -- i must have broken that cause now i cant get it to work. I will also investigate this sometime tomorrow.

• @dhromed said:

Here's a fun detail.

I switched to the threaded view in the main 2.0 is here! thread and there's no button to switch back, nor can I actually view any of the posts.

All these issues are completely obvious.

Apparently, Telligent does not test their system [i]AT ALL[/i]. Or is this some kind of Beta release?

gruntle

Not their fault - it worked fine before the customisations were applied. (I think it might even have worked in Konqueror; certainly, you could still switch back to the normal view).

• @Alex Papadimoulis said:

Odd -- i just noticed this happened to me too. i will investigate this problem.

As far as the THREADED VIEW -- i must have broken that cause now i cant get it to work. I will also investigate this sometime tomorrow.

Alrighty.

Sorry if we're being complaining nags. Disappointment is a bitch. :)

• ♿ (Parody)

Not sure why it was broken -- but i applied 'nuff ductape to make sure it holds. Let me know if you continue to have issues with it.

• @Alex Papadimoulis said:

i applied 'nuff ductape to make sure it holds

^_^

Threaded view now works nicely in FFX.

Must have cost you a fortune in duct tape.