Adobe Help denied!

• Just upgraded to CS5 (Web Premium)

Tried to access help:

Who are those authorities etc? All I did was press F1! Let's try Google:

That first link looks like it might contain some information...

FAIL.

•  Why didn't you try the 'Cached' option? FAIL.

• @Cypher87 said:

Why didn't you try the 'Cached' option?

The firewall here blocks the Google cache. "Anonymizing Utilities" 

*Sigh*

• Um 'Beyond Ben', the second result from Google is the one you want anyway. It explains the issue and why it occurs (apparently the 'MacOS version is a "Preview" version')

At least if you are only going to click the first Google result (and not utilise the 'cache' version of a page*) you should use the "I'm feeling lucky" option...

* seriously is their anywhere Googlebot can't go? Need a login for help? Not Googlebot. Chicka got a boyfriend? Not for Googlebot...

AMMENDMENT: Apparently the issue was fixed before you encountered it, so obviously Adobe just hates you.

• @nat42 said:

AMMENDMENT: Apparently the issue was fixed before you encountered it, so obviously Adobe just hates you.

Funny thing I had used the help before and it worked, then I allowed an update then it errored as above. Adobe is obviously TRWTF.

• @Cypher87 said:

Why didn't you try the 'Cached' option? FAIL.

That would have been my next course of action. But as you can see I posted that at 5:08PM (even though this forum's clock is an hour out) and I had to get going.

•  So what you are saying is, you didn't have time to press 'Cached' but you did have time to post this on TDWTF?

• I didn't have time to do both! :P