Why is the Blippy thread locked?

• Just curious

• No idea.  Unlocked and moved to Sidebar.

• censorship was: Re: Why is the Blippy thread locked?

I also noticed that an actual helpful reply in the ez publish thread was removed. I would imagine because it was posted by someone from ez, but I don't see how that even matters since it was in a thread called "ez publish" and he actually pointed the person to some community resources for free support, which was exactly what the topic poster asked for. I don't think it counts as spam when people actually ask for it.

• @stratos said:

I would imagine because it was posted by someone from ez, but I don't see how that even matters since it was in a thread called "ez publish" and he actually pointed the person to some community resources for free support, which was exactly what the topic poster asked for.

I kept it for that reason -- even though my mental Bayesian filter gave it a rather large score -- but I can't find the post in our bin, or I would have restored it and discussed it with the other mods.

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.