Everybody is an Admin

• @OzPeter said:

@bstorer said:

Here's a little rule of thumb when it comes to the origins of things:

• Anything awesome: from America
    • Everything else: who gives a shit?
    Hmm .. so given that Obama is American (and if he wasn't the Repubs would have stormed the Supreme Court a looooong time ago) .. then that means .. he must be awesome and health care must be awesome and ... etc
    You reasoning is flawed. He just said {awesome} ⊂ America.

• @OzPeter said:

@bstorer said:

Here's a little rule of thumb when it comes to the origins of things:

• Anything awesome: from America
    • Everything else: who gives a shit?
    Hmm .. so given that Obama is American (and if he wasn't the Repubs would have stormed the Supreme Court a looooong time ago) .. then that means .. he must be awesome and health care must be awesome and ... etc
    Goddamnit, stop affirming the consequent, you fallacious dickbag.  awesome(x) -> American(x)  != American(x) -> awesome(x)

• Psh, European logic: who gives a shit?

• @bstorer said:

affirming the consequent

You know, on embedded systems, where there's no file system available, (A⇒B)⇔(B⇒A)!

• @derula said:

@bstorer said:
    affirming the consequent
    You know, on embedded systems, where there's no file system available, and you can only move A and B one at a time between that embedded system and two others, with the added complication that A and B can only be the antecedent of letters originally consequent to them, (A⇒B)⇔(B⇒A)!

• @bstorer said:

@derula said:
    @bstorer said:
    affirming the consequent

You know, on embedded systems, where there's no file system available, and you can only move A and B one at a time between
    that embedded system and two others, with the added complication that A and B can
    only be the antecedent of letters originally consequent to them
    , (A⇒B)⇔(B⇒A)!

Okay, okay, you win.

•  This thread is better than drugs.

• :belt_onion:

@morbiuswilters said:

I think France is just pissed that people found out French Fries aren't actually French, so it's going around talking shit about other countries.
    French Fries were invented in Belgium. Belgian chocolats however are Swiss.

Belgian Beer is Belgian but only if you are drinking one beer at the time when moving between one bar and two others with the added complication that a beer can only be drunk after another beer that was originally drank before the former one.

• @bjolling said:

@morbiuswilters said:

I think France is just pissed that people found out French Fries aren't actually French, so it's going around talking shit about other countries.
    French Fries were invented in Belgium. Belgian chocolats however are Swiss.

Belgian Beer is Belgian but only if you are drinking one beer at the time when moving between one bar and two others with the added complication that a beer can only be drunk after another beer that was originally drank before the former one.

Shit I can't understand that sober! It's like some mobius strip of beers.

• @dhromed said:

This thread is better than drugs.

I don't even remember what this thread was originally about.  Something to do with the French living in the Tower of Hanoi in Germany, and bombing it with thousands of heads for the crime of committing logical fallacies?

• @belgariontheking said:

@derula said:

Obama is American (and if he wasn't the Repubs would have stormed the Supreme Court a looooong time ago)
    Course he's American.  We paid* a lot of Kenyan doctors with a lot of money** to prove he is.

*shot

**bullets

Why waste perfectly good bullets that could go to shooting terrorists*?  Kenya is so goddamn poor, even the doctors.  Give him half a ham sandwich and a cup of soup and the son of a bitch would take a bullet for you.

• @dhromed said:

I don't believe you have any drugs.  Enjoy your thread!

• @DaveK said:

@dhromed said:

I don't believe you have any drugs.  Enjoy your thread!

Does Enzyte count?

• @blakeyrat said:

Shit I can't understand that sober! It's like some morbius strip of beers.
    FTFY

• @morbiuswilters said:

Why waste perfectly good bullets that could go to shooting terrorists*?  Kenya is so goddamn poor, even the doctors.  Give him half a ham sandwich and a cup of soup and the son of a bitch would take a bullet for you.
    Making sandwiches isn't as much fun as shooting people.  It should be noted that Call of Deli: Modern Sandwich 2 didn't make nearly as much money as MW2.

@morbiuswilters said:

Making sandwiches isn't as much fun as shooting people.  It should be noted that Call of Deli: Modern Sandwich 2 didn't make nearly as much money as MW2.

Despite me personally buying 5 copies!

Oh well, the new Provolone Mode alone was worth theupgrade from CoD:MS.

@morbiuswilters said:

Yeah, but the night-vision pastrami in the collector's edition was totally worth the extra $100 dollars.

• @bstorer said:

...$100 dollars.

Department of Redundancy Department, LOL.

• @morbiuswilters said:

@bstorer said:

...$100 dollars.

OMG fag ur soooo stoopid!  Didn't you read the tag?  LOL!

• @bstorer said:

@morbiuswilters said:
    @bstorer said:
    ...$100 dollars.

LOL stupid he DID read the tag didn't you read HIS tag? Don't blame the innocent, haha.

• @derula said:

@bstorer said:
    @morbiuswilters said:
    @bstorer said:
    ...$100 dollars.
    LOL stupid he DID read the tag didn't you read HIS tag? Don't blame the innocent, haha.
    Uhm, guys? I think you should probably look back at the tags before you call each other names ...

• Re: Everybody is an Adminst

@morbiuswilters said:

@Xyro said:

@bstorer said:

Filed under: Tower of Hanoi'd That For You
    Oh wow, I can't wait to inject that into causal conversation.

As a Vietnamese-American, I inject my Tower of Hanoi into all sorts of things; like casual conversations, funerals and your wife.

so your dick is in 3 seperable parts?  and to move it requires it's disassembly and reassembly using three holding rods?  Is one of those extra rod's bstorer's anus, and btk's throat?

• @galgorah said:

so your dick is in 3 seperable parts?

Head, thorax, abdomen.

Try to ignore the six spasmodic legs; the clicking mandibles; the undulating labium; the swollen hypopharinx; the quivering proboscis.

• @dhromed said:

quivering proboscis
    With one combination of words, you have ruined my day.

@dhromed said:

quivering proboscis

It would have been even better if he added "gelatinous" in the middle.

OH YES.

• @dhromed said:

@galgorah said:

so your dick is in 3 seperable parts?

Head, thorax, abdomen.

Try to ignore the six spasmodic legs; the clicking mandibles; the undulating labium; the swollen hypopharinx; the quivering proboscis.

Oh great. There's a mental image I didn't need. Excuse me, I have to go poke my eyeballs out with a sharp stick....

Can we please get back to the French poking the German wives in the Tower of Hanoi.With pictures. And then braille representations of the pictures. (Eyes, sharp stick, y'know)