Pepsi is a Coke Product

• [URL=http://img99.imageshack.us/i/pepsiiscoke.jpg/][IMG]http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/8369/pepsiiscoke.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

I found out at lunch today - who knew? (bottom right hand corner of image)

• Coca-Cola owns some of the Southern states, so they say "Coke" when they mean "soda".

• It's such a shame there's no Mountain Dew here in Germany. I'd be drinking nothing else all day.

(Actually you can get it at some wholesales and gas stations. The only place I've seen it though it's 1.20€ for 0.5 liters. Sucks)

• @lolwtf said:

Coca-Cola owns some of the Southern states, so they say "Coke" when they mean "soda".

But Wake Forest is a Pepsi school.

• Garbage Person

@fennec said:

@lolwtf said:
    Coca-Cola owns some of the Southern states, so they say "Coke" when they mean "soda".
    Pepsi schools are the most diabolical thing ever invented.

•  @Weng said:

@fennec said:

@lolwtf said:

Why?? It means we get free* Mountain Dew!

*hidden in the cost of room and board

• I survived the hour long Uno hand

Yes, but they don't usually say "Coke Products" when they mean "Pepsi Products"/

• Garbage Person

@flaquito said:

@Weng said:

@fennec said:

@lolwtf said:

Why?? It means we get free* Mountain Dew!

*hidden in the cost of room and board
    I went to a Pepsi school. I received no such thing. In fact, we were lucky if the vending machines and fountains were refilled properly and on schedule (Protip: If you want anything other than regular Pepsi, you're shit outta luck, because those other buttons are NEVER consistent in product delivery). And the prices were extortionate.  Like "I can buy a damned 16oz energy drink for that price" (this discovery began a horrible caffeine dependency)

• @derula said:

It's such a shame there's no Mountain Dew here in Germany.

Germany truly is a hellhole.

• @morbiuswilters said:

@derula said:

At least we got Kinder Surprise. It's really as awesome as Alex says.

• The only place that sells Mountain Dew around here is the concessions stand at NASCAR events.

• @Weng said:

@fennec said:

@lolwtf said:

So The Simpsons is now correct? "If you have three Pepsis and drink one, how much more refreshed are you?"

Another WTF is mixing imperial and metric units. 20 oz v 2 litres. Also, shouldn't it be "fl.oz"?

• @derula said:

@morbiuswilters said:
    @derula said:

Kinder Buenos are better, and not just because it's an Italian candy whose name is a mix of German and Spanish.

• Garbage Person

@Zemm said:

Another WTF is mixing imperial and metric units. 20 oz v 2 litres. Also, shouldn't it be "fl.oz"?
    This is the way it works in the US. DO NOT QUESTION IT.

• @bstorer said:

@derula said:
    @morbiuswilters said:
    @derula said:

Kinder Buenos are better, and not just because it's an Italian candy whose name is a mix of German and Spanish.

"Gib mir sofort dein Kinder Choko Fresh, sonst schubs' ich dein Regal um!"

• @derula said:

"Gib mir sofort dein Kinder Choko Fresh, sonst schubs' ich dein Regal um!"

Daar kan ie wel tegen. Geen snoep voor jou!

• @Zemm said:

@Weng said:

@fennec said:

@lolwtf said:

So The Simpsons is now correct? "If you have three Pepsis and drink one, how much more refreshed are you?"

Another WTF is mixing imperial and metric units. 20 oz v 2 litres.

I agree.  We should move to half-gallon bottles.

• @derula said:

True that. I desperately wish we had them here in America. Whenever a family member goes over to Europe, they know to bring back Kinder Eggs for the family.

Actually, I THINK it's possible to find them in America, but they're really, really well hidden.

• @bstorer said:

Ugh, are those those eggs filled with like, tapioca and little balls of chocolate? I hate those.

• Discourse touched me in a no-no place

@toth said:

@derula said:

True that. I desperately wish we had them here in America. Whenever a family member goes over to Europe, they know to bring back Kinder Eggs for the family.

Actually, I THINK it's possible to find them in America, but they're really, really well hidden.

QI:

The panellists are given bags of items that are seized by American customs. Items include counterfeit money, a handkerchief covered in any amount of human fluids, Spam, seeds, a lottery ticket, a Cuban cigar, shoes that have been to a farm in the last month, a hessian bag and a Kinder egg. You could go to prison for 2 years for bringing in a lottery ticket. The hessian bag isn't allowed, because it's made of hemp. The most confiscated item is a Kinder egg as children may choke on it.

• @toth said:

Common as fuck in Canada, if a gas station sells candy it probably sells kinder surprises too.

• @toth said:

I desperately wish we had them here in America.
    I haven't checked for Kinder Eggs, but I know that they sell Kinder Chocolate at Jungle Jim's right up the road from me.  Pretty much anything that's food that's sold anywhere in the world can be found at Jungle Jim's.  Except Yuengling.  Yuengling can't be found west of Pennsylvania.

• @belgariontheking said:

west of Pennsylvania
    Or, as we on the east coast call it, "the Wasteland."

• @toth said:

@bstorer said:

Ugh, are those those eggs filled with like, tapioca and little balls of chocolate? I hate those.

No.

• Garbage Person

@belgariontheking said:

Yuengling can't be found west of Pennsylvania.
    I've heard whispers that they're working on national distribution. You know, since they're already the second largest US-owned brewery (thanks to everyone else being bought by Europeans)

• @Weng said:

@belgariontheking said:
    Yuengling can't be found west of Pennsylvania.
    I've heard whispers that they're working on national distribution. You know, since they're already the second largest US-owned brewery (thanks to everyone else being bought by Europeans)
    I had not heard that.  This is good news.

Last I heard from them (March 2009 when I toured the brewery in Tampa), they were working on one state at a time.  They had just gotten Georgia, which meant they had every state on the eastern coast and could begin to work west.

• @Lingerance said:

Common as fuck in Canada, if a gas station sells candy it probably sells kinder surprises too.

It's true. The other day I saw them at Dollarama.