Everything on the net is bollocks



  • I hate it coming from the hellhole we know as DaniWeb, but something tells me that WebSense hasnt been archiving the minions of Moot... [article]

    Covering the last six months of 2009, the report is based upon the findings of the ThreatSeeker Network which is used to discover, classify and monitor global Internet threats and trends courtesy of something called the Internet HoneyGrid.

     

    Well then, looks like I need to go feed the bees that occupy the tubes.


  •  The other 5% is crap like this thread and BTK's roleplaying on diaper fetish forums.



  • @morbiuswilters said:

     The other 5% is crap like this thread and BTK's roleplaying on diaper fetish forums.

    It's not roleplaying; he's simply being himself.



  • @Indrora said:

    I hate it coming from the hellhole we know as DaniWeb, but something tells me that WebSense hasnt been archiving the minions of Moot... [article]
    I may have missed something glaringly obvious, but what's so special about this? A research company produces overly skewed statistics, talks about honeypots and spam. Everything appears on par for the course.



  • @morbiuswilters said:

    BTK's roleplaying on diaper fetish forums.
     

    That is not crap.

    I mean, I mod there too, and- oh I've said too much.



  • @Lingerance said:

    @Indrora said:
    I hate it coming from the hellhole we know as DaniWeb, but something tells me that WebSense hasnt been archiving the minions of Moot... [article]
    I may have missed something glaringly obvious, but what's so special about this? A research company produces overly skewed statistics, talks about honeypots and spam. Everything appears on par for the course.
    The fact that "user generated content" includes content generated by bots is whats wrong with it. User Generated Content is generally unique and recognizably human. Bot Generated Content is generally non-unique and can be pegged quickly as such,



  • @morbiuswilters said:

    The other 5% is crap like this thread and BTK's roleplaying on diaper fetish forums.
    Don't ruin this for me.  Do you have any idea how hard it is to find diaper fetishists who can properly babyspeak?


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.