Chavez: US weapon test caused Haiti earthquake





  •  Shit, he's on to us.  It's just like our occupation in Haiti.  How did he figure out that the US was taking over a country with mass poverty, widespread devastation and no discernible value?



  • @morbiuswilters said:

     Shit, he's on to us.  It's just like our occupation in Haiti.  How did he figure out that the US was taking over a country with mass poverty, widespread devastation and no discernible value?

    Maybe they have weapons of mass destruction?

    Very well hidden ...



  • @bjolling said:

    @morbiuswilters said:

     Shit, he's on to us.  It's just like our occupation in Haiti.  How did he figure out that the US was taking over a country with mass poverty, widespread devastation and no discernible value?

    Maybe they have weapons of mass destruction?

    Very well hidden ...

    In Haiti, a stiff wind is a weapon of mass destruction.



  •  Perhaps he recently watched the movie "the core" and thougt it was a documentary? 

     

    For those of you who haven't seen this piece of crap, oh god we have to make a copy of armageddon but different, movie.  It is revealed in the movie that the US was secretly working on a earthquake weapon which may or may not have stopped the earth's core. 



  • @morbiuswilters said:

     Shit, he's on to us.  It's just like our occupation in Haiti.  How did he figure out that the US was taking over a country with mass poverty, widespread devastation and no discernible value?

     

     

    Haiti has oil reserves and deep water ports.  Not saying the US has an earthquake weapon, but the US did hang out to dry the constitutionally elected leader of Haiti Aristide about 5 years ago.  



  • You always have to consider the butterfly effect. Maybe the US military has released that very special butterfly in a secret military base in Bejing.



  • @ammoQ said:

    You always have to consider the butterfly effect. Maybe the US military has released that very special butterfly in a secret military base in Bejing.

    I heard the CIA had robotic spy butterflies with nano cameras attached to their antennas. They built them to spy on constitutional elected leaders of countries with oil reserves.



  • @ammoQ said:

    You always have to consider the butterfly effect. Maybe the US military has released that very special butterfly in a secret military base in Bejing.

     

    In Haiti it would be called the Cockroach Effect. I've never seen a butterfly in rocks (unless you count "Sound of Thunder").


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.