Feel the Sicness

• @morbiuswilters said:

@Zemm said:

Also, they were the first in Australia to offer "Choose your own card". I have a photo of my dog on my credit card, instead of some generic pattern. :)

If I found your wallet on the street, this would tip the scales from "find Zemm and give his wallet back" to "steal his cash and throw the wallet away".  Just so you know.

Unless this is your dog:

Then I'd have to return your wallet so I could shake your hand for having such an awesome credit card.

• @morbiuswilters said:

It's actually not bad.  The colors are a bit garish, but for a personal page that's no biggie.

You are serving the site as text/html even though it is XHTML, so browsers are just going to treat it as badly-formed HTML. 

Yeah, I wanted it to be colourful, but I probably made it too colourful. The invalid XHTML error should be fixed (I just got rid of that iframe). I didn't serve the page as text/html since it doesn't work in Internet Explorer, and unfortunately there's way too many visitors to the site :(.

• @Daniel15 said:

@morbiuswilters said:

It's actually not bad.  The colors are a bit garish, but for a personal page that's no biggie.

You are serving the site as text/html even though it is XHTML, so browsers are just going to treat it as badly-formed HTML. 

Yeah, I wanted it to be colourful, but I probably made it too colourful. The invalid XHTML error should be fixed (I just got rid of that iframe). I didn't serve the page as text/html since it doesn't work in Internet Explorer, and unfortunately there's way too many visitors to the site :(.

XHTML is a complete waste of time anyway. That's what the W3C was whacking around with when they should have been working on HTML5 in the first place.