Google

•  @belgariontheking said:

@scgtrp said:

those of us who don't like it are still forced into the new way.
    Well I thought you were full of shit on this, so I tried to figure out how to switch it back to winxp mode, but I couldn't find it.  So I guess you are stuck with the better way.  Poor you.

If all those methods I posted don't quite cut it, there's always the option of having a virtual machine with xp loaded on it.

• @bob171123 said:

@belgariontheking said:

@scgtrp said:

Well I thought you were full of shit on this, so I tried to figure out how to switch it back to winxp mode, but I couldn't find it.  So I guess you are stuck with the better way.  Poor you.

If all those methods I posted don't quite cut it, there's always the option of having a virtual machine with xp loaded on it.

Or Ubuntu with a WinXP skin!

• :belt_onion:

@bob171123 said:

@belgariontheking said:

@scgtrp said:

But he would have to go through Start -> All Programs -> Microsoft Virtual PC to get to it and he doesn't like the Start menu

• @bjolling said:

But he would have to go through Start -> All Programs -> Microsoft Virtual PC to get to it and he doesn't like the Start menu

@bob171123 said:

Here, restore the menu to the same old tired way you're used to using. Pin it on your taskbar and forgot the start menu orb ever existed. Yeah, it doesn't give you the option to use it that way out of the box. Big fucking deal. If you went and searched for it instead of bitching you would have found it. Have a nice fucking day.

What happened to the little bitch anyway?

• @bob171123 said:

@bjolling said:

But he would have to go through Start -> All Programs ->
    Microsoft Virtual PC to get to it and he doesn't like the Start menu

@bob171123 said:

Here, restore the menu to the same old tired way you're used to using. Pin it on your taskbar and forgot the start menu orb ever existed. Yeah, it doesn't give you the option to use it that way out of the box. Big fucking deal. If you went and searched for it instead of bitching you would have found it. Have a nice fucking day.

What happened to the little bitch anyway?

Whined himself to death.

• Nope, just got tired of arguing with people who think they're automagically right and every other way is wrong and nobody should have a choice in anything.

There's a word for that... Nazis?

• @scgtrp said:

Nope, just got tired of arguing with people who think they're automagically right and every other way is wrong and nobody should have a choice in anything.

There's a word for that... Nazis?

Or... yourself. Nazis didn't like change either. Also, I think I've shown you that you have many, many options. You just have to stop being lazy and look for them.

• Considered Harmful

@bstorer said in Google:

@morbiuswilters said:

Worship is a demand of the insecure, lesser gods.
    Speaking of which, why aren't you fuckers worshipping me?  Nobody told you to stop.

the lone and level sands stretched far away