Someone got La-Z over at the paper....

•  The joke's on you, buddy; my solar-powered recliner is great.

• Thanks to my awesome deductive skills and the thinness of newspaper paper, I can tell that the headline on the reverse side says "Small Businesses Turn to Gold, man."  While a little unprofessional and un-newspaper-like, I can now see why so many people are starting small businesses these days and why I am being promised that I can make 6G/week working from home.

• @belgariontheking said:

Thanks to my awesome deductive skills and the thinness of newspaper paper, I can tell that the headline on the reverse side says "Small Businesses Turn to Gold, man."  While a little unprofessional and un-newspaper-like, I can now see why so many people are starting small businesses these days and why I am being promised that I can make 6G/week working from home.
    It's unprofessional and un-newspaper-like because the newspaper had to fire all their real editors and reporters.  Now the headlines are written by Dillon, a high school intern who, quite frankly, is a bit of an idiot.  Strangely, he had nothing to do with the stock page, that's just good, old-fashioned editor stupidity.

Thanks to my awesome deductive skills and the thinness of newspaper paper, I can tell that the headline on the reverse side says "Small Businesses Turn to Gold, man."  While a little unprofessional and un-newspaper-like, I can now see why so many people are starting small businesses these days and why I am being promised that I can make 6G/week working from home.

Goldman.
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704533904574544202372453482.html

• @rudraigh said:

@belgariontheking said:

Goldman.

If you look up, you can just make out the shape of the joke soaring overhead.

• @bstorer said:

@rudraigh said:

@belgariontheking said:
    Goldman. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704533904574544202372453482.html

Is THAT what that was?

•  NOW I get it.

•  "Joke" is such a subjective term.

Thanks to my awesome deductive skills and the thinness of newspaper paper, I can tell that the headline on the reverse side says "Small Businesses Turn to Gold, man." 

Yeah, that damn King Midas just won't stop touching them. Not nice for the employees at all.

• @bstorer said:

@rudraigh said:

@belgariontheking said:

Goldman.

The wall street journal is soooo unprofessional and un-newspaper-like