Encyclo minor wtf

• So I stumbled upon this page: http://www.encyclo.co.uk/define/Weitbrecht%20foramen

Looks like they are really instered insterted insterested (agh! can't spell today!) interested in letting me know what the Weitbrecht foramen (which incidently is defined in this page) and Weitbrecht ligament are.

These words start with Weitbrecht foramen

Weitbrecht cartilage
    Weitbrecht cord
    Weitbrecht fibers
    Weitbrecht foramen
    Weitbrecht foramen
    Weitbrecht ligament
    Weitbrecht ligament
    Weitbrecht, Josias
    Weitbrecht`s cartilage
    Weitbrecht`s cord
    Weitbrecht`s fibres
    Weitbrecht`s foramen
    Weitbrecht`s ligament

• Hmm.. I see to be having a knack for finding minor WTFs today:

[ No image for you! ]

And the worst is that URL seems to be down!

• Those computer machine thingies have something called a "backspace key" that you can use to fix spelling errors.  Unless you're somehow posting from a manual typewriter, you ought to try using it.

• @Aaron said:

Those computer machine thingies have something called a "backspace key" that you can use to fix spelling errors.  Unless you're somehow posting from a manual typewriter, you ought to try using it.

Maybe he did try. But, well, Community Server happened.

•  Why does that site use a backtick character as an apostrophe?

• @Zecc said:

So I stumbled upon this page

And the WTF is .... ?  Have you not seen one of these bot-generated advertising link farms used for SEO gaming before, or are you merely surprised that bot-generated spew reads like .. well... bot-generated spew? 

• @DaveK said:

@Zecc said:

So I stumbled upon this page

And the WTF is .... ?

I think it's the duplication of the cited "Weitbrecht foramen" and "Weitbrecht ligament" entries.

So the WTF is that pages on Weitbrecht ligaments get a higher ranking than the far more significant Weichtbrecht cartilage. Very minor.