Make your own caption

• Surely stating the price your services were 5 months ago is against some kind of advertising rule: (I visited the website literally 10 mins ago)

and I'm not even sure how to fill in there questionaire:

•  There's this magical image format called PNG, you know... it's said to compress very well black and white images and not cause artifacts.

• @mariushm said:

There's this magical image format called PNG, you know... it's said to compress very well black and white images and not cause artifacts.

There are these magic things known as people that dont know better or dont really care because JPEG at 30% works just fine. TRWTF is that in america, the lowest-teir service would run $100/month (However, most ISPs in america dont cap) but $80-something for 16MBit? No caps?!?! Domain name?!?!?! Sign me the fuck up!

Side WTF though, is that they havent updated their website in ~6mo (unless I didnt read the YY-MM-DD format right.)

• @Indrora said:

@mariushm said:

There's this magical image format called PNG, you know... it's said to compress very well black and white images and not cause artifacts.

There are these magic things known as people that dont know better or dont really care because JPEG at 30% works just fine. TRWTF is that in america, the lowest-teir service would run $100/month (However, most ISPs in america dont cap) but $80-something for 16MBit? No caps?!?! Domain name?!?!?! Sign me the fuck up!
    Side WTF though, is that they havent updated their website in ~6mo (unless I didnt read the YY-MM-DD format right.)

$100/month?  Where do you live?

• @DescentJS said:

There are these magic things known as people that dont know better or dont really care

Magical?   I guess the magic is lost on me...

• @DescentJS said:

Shhh.  Clearly the broadband sales rep spent 5 seconds talking to him and realized if he let this guy obtain a permanent broadband connection he would be brutally murdered in his sleep by vigilantes.  So he quoted him a price that he would never be able to afford and limited our Indrora exposure to open hours at the public library and times when the college computer lab is devoid of girls.

• @morbiuswilters said:

@DescentJS said:

Shhh.  Clearly the broadband sales rep spent 5 seconds talking to him and realized if he let this guy obtain a permanent broadband connection he would be brutally murdered in his sleep by vigilantes.  So he quoted him a price that he would never be able to afford and limited our Indrora exposure to open hours at the public library and times when the college computer lab is devoid of girls.

Whoops, sorry.