Nobody shares knowledge better than this

• @SpectateSwamp said:

I wonder if we made a discovery. If the Rubble was removed It might go quite a ways back in. There is a Big block of quartz rock in the gully??
    Probably yes, as quartz is pretty much everywhere.

Okay, so back to the iss-ues.  So what I'm hearing is that forum moderators only care about registration counts.   That's why they don't want to nondisunantideregistratificatalablize you.  And that's also why they get all bent out of shape when you expose their hypocrisy. Alright, it's an interesting conclusion.  Allow me to offer a simpler alternative.  Instead of registration counts, what if moderators only cared about the quality of their community?  That would explain why they don't want riff-raff posting and running and adding nothing of value.  And why they get bent out of shape when you waste their time with your semi-coherent rambling and lower the quality of the threads.  (By the way, on that note, your English spelling and grammar have been improving, so good work on that.)

The reason why most all forums require registration is primarily for two reasons: 1) as a speed bump to keep spammers and anonymous trolls at bay, 2) so users own their own identity (e.g., so I can't write a post and sign it as you).  See how this is a good thing?

Moderators are essential for a healthy online community.  Without the enforcement of rules, you only have chaos and spammers and chan boards. But hey, if that's what you want, 4chan will welcome you with open "arms*".

• @Xyro said:

(By the way, on that note, your English spelling and grammar have been improving, so good work on that.)

I would like to stress this and don it a +1.

• @SpectateSwamp said:

That's it. Except they don't really care about the "user" DO you Moderator. Registered is all they care about.
    They may not care about you as a user but that could be your tendancy to post off-topic, self promotional, badly written and utterly misguided nonsense. This is probably an indication the do care about the other registered users who prefer the forum in question to contain on-topic posts.

@SpectateSwamp said:

Go about unregistering and see how much help you get.
    I have honestly never felt the need to unregister from any forum I have joined, I wouldn't normally join a forum unless I felt I could contribute something and I have never once needed to be banned (or even threatened with a ban) due to my behaviour in the forum either.

• Moderators inhibit Knowledge sharing - sometimes

@Xyro said:

@SpectateSwamp said:

I wonder if we made a discovery. If the Rubble was removed It might go quite a ways back in. There is a Big block of quartz rock in the gully??
    Probably yes, as quartz is pretty much everywhere.

Okay, so back to the iss-ues.  So what I'm hearing is that forum moderators only care about registration counts.   That's why they don't want to nondisunantideregistratificatalablize you.  And that's also why they get all bent out of shape when you expose their hypocrisy. Alright, it's an interesting conclusion.  Allow me to offer a simpler alternative.  Instead of registration counts, what if moderators only cared about the quality of their community?  That would explain why they don't want riff-raff posting and running and adding nothing of value.  And why they get bent out of shape when you waste their time with your semi-coherent rambling and lower the quality of the threads.  (By the way, on that note, your English spelling and grammar have been improving, so good work on that.)

The reason why most all forums require registration is primarily for two reasons: 1) as a speed bump to keep spammers and anonymous trolls at bay, 2) so users own their own identity (e.g., so I can't write a post and sign it as you).  See how this is a good thing?

Moderators are essential for a healthy online community.  Without the enforcement of rules, you only have chaos and spammers and chan boards. But hey, if that's what you want, 4chan will welcome you with open "arms*".

Mostly Yes.

But to "Truly share knowledge" some of these forums might have to take a more open attitude. When they can hide their closed posts so easily. They tend to control their Registerds too much. Can you feel the control.

• @SpectateSwamp said:

But to "Truly share knowledge" some of these forums might have to take a more open attitude. When they can hide their closed posts so easily. They tend to control their Registerds too much. Can you feel the control.
    If you don't like a forum's rules then don't use that forum - quite simple really. When people are on a forum discussing Video Editing then they do not want to be bothered with your posts about SSRR and how wonderful that is. If it is a site dedicated to nature photography they probably do not want to see photos of trapped or dead animals. If it is a site discussing photography they are not going to be interested in video footage and tips on how to take videos.

The internet is a big enough place that multiple forums exist for a wide range of topics - pick a forum were the moderator's approach suits you and where the topic is one you are interested in. 

• Disappearing Threads a threat to Net Subjectivity and Knowledge

@spenk said:

If you don't like a forum's rules then don't use that forum - quite simple really. When people are on a forum discussing Video Editing then they do not want to be bothered with your posts about SSRR and how wonderful that is. If it is a site dedicated to nature photography they probably do not want to see photos of trapped or dead animals. If it is a site discussing photography they are not going to be interested in video footage and tips on how to take videos.

The internet is a big enough place that multiple forums exist for a wide range of topics - pick a forum were the moderator's approach suits you and where the topic is one you are interested in. 

Yup you're controlled alright.

Still not much knowledge from any of the oooh sooo smart ones here. My recently shared stuff: "Cave knowledge" and before that "Banned and disappearing Threads" You don't share knowledge by disappearing threads like that. Some of my greatest posts got disappeared.

• @SpectateSwamp said:

Yup you're controlled alright.
    Nope, not controlled I just behave appropriately. If I act an arrogant tit and then get banned what knowledge have I shared? Even if I made some good points they would have been discredited by how I had behaved.

@SpectateSwamp said:

My recently shared stuff: "Cave knowledge"
    This kind of confirms my point - this is not a Cave related forum, the point of this forum is making fun of IT failures and people involved in them. There is no reason at all why anyone would mistake this forum as one where cave related anecdotes are welcome or relevant. Go to google and type cave exploration forum and there will probably be plenty of results where people would love to talk about and see videos and pictures of caves. This is not the place though.

@SpectateSwamp said:

"Banned and disappearing Threads" You don't share knowledge by disappearing threads like that.
    Presumably those posts were off topic or violated the forum's rules, hence you got banned and the posts deleted. You don't share knowledge by annoying people and putting the information in the wrong place.

• Swampy, define the word "knowledge". You appear to confuse it with a different thing called "opinion". And I think with "sharing knowledge" you mean "promoting your opinion".

Other than that, I really recommend you to post on 4chan. You don't register there, there's no post counter. And there are many "random" pictures. You like random, don't you?

• As perfect as it would be to kick SSRR to /b/, I cannot help but admit to the fears welling in the back of my mind.  What if he merges with them?  What if they take him in as one of their own*? As if the gateway to the dungeon of human depravity the internet wasn't disturbed enough. He might actually find willing swamplings there. Or a least, hentai-fueled miscreants posing long enough as swamplings to wrap their demoniacal tentacles around his swampy brain.  What if they make him one of them??  The possibilities are not optimistic.  Somewhere, something is going to become utterly destroyed.

But I'm sure the random and memetic nature would appeal to you, Swampy.

• @Xyro said:

As perfect as it would be to kick SSRR to /b/, I cannot help but admit to the fears welling in the back of my mind.  What if he merges with them?  What if they take him in as one of their own*?
    Or worse, he becomes a meme that explodes across the internet.  Soon everyone is SwampRolling each other and moronic teenagers are texting "rndm rndm rndm" to each other and shitty T-shirt sites everywhere start making shirts with terrible puns about hoarding.  Hang on, I've just had a brilliant idea to kick-start the apocalypse...

• More Cave video

A marking on the cave ceiling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbu5nG17I-c

Boy Caving sunday and town council meeting monday. I'll hold off on the council meeting video links.

• @SpectateSwamp said:

Boy Caving
    D:

• @Xyro said:

@SpectateSwamp said:
    Boy Caving
    D:

He has come to the right place.

*steps up*

Morbs!

• @Xyro said:

Somewhere, something is going to become utterly destroyed.

I hope it will be the Internet. Or the SwampShack. Or better, both!

• @dhromed said:

@Xyro said:

@SpectateSwamp said:
    Boy Caving
    D:

*steps up*

Morbs!

I know morb's lack of body hair and girlish giggle make him seem like a boy, but I can assure you he is definitely a man.  You can tell because he works outside the home and is allowed to vote.

• @bstorer said:

@dhromed said:
    @SpectateSwamp said:
    Boy Caving

steps up

Morbs!

I know morb's lack of body hair and girlish giggle make him seem like a boy, but I can assure you he is definitely a man.  You can tell because he works outside the home and is allowed to vote.

I thought dh was talking about the fact that morbs likes to cave boys.

• @derula said:

@bstorer said:
    @dhromed said:
    @SpectateSwamp said:
    Boy Caving

*steps up*

Morbs!

I thought dh was talking about the fact that morbs likes to cave boys.
    While it's true that morbs absolutely relishes every opportunity to cave boys, I don't see why Swampy would need another boy caver.  I figured he was looking for some boys to cave, and I'm afraid morbs just doesn't quite meet the grade (for one, his cave has been spelunked so often it's more of a gorge at this point).

If he was trying to start a dialogue about boy caving, then I say we deregistratificulate him because we clearly don't allow off-topic conversation here.

• @bstorer said:

If he was trying to start a dialogue about boy caving, then I say we deregistratificulate him because we clearly don't allow off-topic conversation here.

We can't  subliminalmessageDe-Registratorify  him yet. We still need reports re-shoots from his experiences with 4chan.

• @derula said:

subliminalmessage

Nice.

@bstorer said:

we clearly don't allow off-topic conversation here.

Clearly.

I just stupidly realized you can fix ranger armor with talon armor. Those fuckers are like ants! I'll never be unprotected again!

• Over-Lords now Under-Lords - with SSDS

@derula said:

We can't  subliminalmessageDe-Registratorify  him yet. We still need reports re-shoots from his experiences with 4chan.

What's this 4chan? Why are you misdirecting me. Trying to get rid of me?

Picture of Cave entrance.

See the face and what about the faint markings. Man made?

Pretty well done sharing my Trapline knowledge. All the non-gory videos are uploaded. Finally got them catalogued and uploaded what's next to share? Jet Boat, White Crow. Dino Digs. Political forums? Softball tournie? or More Cave.

Got this chipmunk on video while taking some stills of the cave yesterday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8Yoo14M94c

Nobody shares knowledge better than this. Why? Because I have the greatest program on the planet. The very best computer program anywhere. What sets it apart? It wasn't designed for the Techie but for the Non-Techie. This one single program gives the computer newbie a step up on those technical purists that only want technical solutions. Nothing to lord over the non-techies now. Under-Lords 

• 🚽 Regular

@SpectateSwamp said:

See the face and what about the faint markings

Are you talking about that formation to the right of the entrance that looks kind of like a dog or some animal with a snout? Yeah, I see it. As for the faint markings, yeah, it's called rock texture. Apparently you don't know much about rocks.

@SpectateSwamp said:

Man made?

Maybe someone pissed on the rocks, fading its texture. In that case, yeah, I guess you could call it man made.

@SpectateSwamp said:

Nobody shares knowledge better than this.

...which you've repeated about 50 so far in this thread alone.

@SpectateSwamp said:

Why? Because I have the greatest program on the planet. The very best computer program anywhere. What sets it apart? It wasn't designed for the Techie but for the Non-Techie. This one single program gives the computer newbie a step up on those technical purists that only want technical solutions. Nothing to lord over the non-techies now. Under-Lords

Typical boondoggle blather. I don't get it, even if, for the sake of argument, what you're saying is true, announcing that your software is something for non-techies on a discussion forum that's filled with techies is kind of like me going to a forum filled with Ford owners and telling them how much my Honda kicks their ass. They're going to simply deny it and flame me for it.

But going beyond that, I simply don't understand how SSDS has anything to do with "sharing knowledge". As far as I can tell, you simply shot a video or a photo, put it on YouTube or dropshots, and posted the link on this forum. That requires absolutely NO SSDS at all, and SSDS doesn't even HAVE the ability for you to upload your videos to the web, so saying that SSDS helps you "share knowledge" is a complete and utter lie.

• @SpectateSwamp said:

What's this 4chan?

It's a community very open to new technology. I thought they might be interested in the greatest program in the world.

Also, they control the Internet. If you manage to win their forum, you win the Internet.

• @derula said:

@SpectateSwamp said:
    What's this 4chan?

It's a community very open to new technology. I thought they might be interested in the greatest program in the world.

Agreed.

• @SpectateSwamp said:

Nobody shares knowledge better than this.
    Posting crap to the internet is not the same as sharing knowledge. Stop confusing the two.

@SpectateSwamp said:

Because I have the greatest program on the planet.
    Do you? What is is called? I thought you only needed SSRR so I would love to know what this "greatest program on the planet" is that you also use.

@SpectateSwamp said:

The very best computer program anywhere. What sets it apart? It wasn't designed for the Techie but for the Non-Techie.
    If you are still talking about SSRR how can you claim it is for the non-techie when it is such a confusing application even you forget how to use it.

@SpectateSwamp said:

This one single program gives the computer newbie a step up on those technical purists that only want technical solutions.
    It is harder to use, less functional and utterly more confusing than what ships with windows anyway - there is no way anyone new to computers will find that piece of shit easier to use than a standard Windows 7 installation.

• It always gets me a little worried when he stops posting for a few days.  Has he disappeared?  Have the aliens finally taken him?  Or perhaps the law enforcement?  Is he boy caving in his swamp shack?  What if he is exploring 4chan?  What if he has lured a /b/tard into his swamp shack for lulz?  Should we call the police?

Or worse, what if he is programming?

• 🚽 Regular

A quick google search seems to indicate he has not been on 4chan. I can only assume he riled up some nuclear power, resulting in that country nuking Alberta. You haven't heard about it on the news because nobody cares about Alberta and besides, we've got a major disaster in the Gulf of Mexico that's occupying the media anyway.

• @Xyro said:

What if he is exploring 4chan?  What if he has lured a /b/tard into his swamp shack for lulz?  Should we call the police?

Not before we have pics. You know why.

• @derula said:

Not before we have pics. You know why.

Because otherwise its existence as a factual occurrence may be cast into strong doubt?

• I don't know if anyone has had the time to calculate the metrics for SSDS source code. Inspired by spenk's Facts Only attitude, I decided it was about time someone did. I found a Metrics calculator able to handle Visual Basic (SourceMonitor by Campwood Software, I'm not affiliated blah) and fed the infamous source.txt (the actual SSDS source code) through it.

Here's a summary...

Lines: 10,210

Statements: 7,202

Percent Comments: 45.7

Percent Branch Statements : 28.1

Subroutines: 10

Name of Biggest Subroutine: text2_Chg()

Statements in Biggest Subroutine: 6,615

Maximum Block Depth: 6

Average Block Depth: 1.44

A few additional details:

• Of the 28.1% of branch statements, 99% are Gotos. Why use Gosubs when you have so few subroutines? I say just jam it.

• Most of the comments are commented lines of old code, not actual comments. You never know, "If SSSS6=aa Then ok=SSSS6" might come in handy one of these days. Better keep it around just in case.

• For you foreigners with your weird Culture.DecimalPoints and Culture.ThousandSeparators, yes, it's six thousand six hundred and fifteen statements in the biggest subroutine, appropriately named "text2_Chg()" in proper OOP fashion. Although "The_Big_Noodle()" would have been perhaps more self-descriptive, as there are no variables called "text2" anywhere in the code, and the method isn't hooked to any change event...

• @MichelD said:

I don't know if anyone has had the time to calculate the metrics for SSDS source code.

Your efforts are as laudable as they are inspiring, but unfortunately, the SDSS source code is completely impervious to scientific rigor.  :\

• Discourse touched me in a no-no place

@dhromed said:

:</blockquote> <presenter="Dimbleby. Either of them.">

Note the Windows-centric emoticon in it's natural environment.....

</presenter>

• @PJH said:

Windows-centric emoticon

Pray tell, why's that?

• @dhromed said:

@PJH said:

Windows-centric emoticon

Pray tell, why's that?

C<font color="#ff0000">:\<font color="#000000">Documents and Settings\dhromed\My Documents\dicks\huge\furry\three-pronged\bstorer\</font></font>

• I'm hereby recommending a new application logo:

SSRR new logo

• @derula said:

I'm hereby recommending a new application logo:

SSRR new logo
    Spectacular! Your art moves me!

• Metrics don't show the good stuff

@MichelD said:

Here's a summary...

Lines: 10,210
    Statements: 7,202
    Percent Comments: 45.7
    Percent Branch Statements : 28.1
    Subroutines: 10
    Name of Biggest Subroutine: text2_Chg()
    Statements in Biggest Subroutine: 6,615
    Maximum Block Depth: 6
    Average Block Depth: 1.44

What Campwood can't measure.
    They don't measure pure speed for the users. I'm a typing maniac. This program flys.
    They don't measure Power. The only program a non-techie needs.
    They don't measure flexibility. People smarter than me can take this code and make it even better... Maybe there ain't nobody smarter than me!
    They don't measure usability. Never forget a birthday anniversary or phone #. Leave the little black book stuff out. When a notepad is this fast. You'll use it. So Fast...
    They don't measure fun levels. SSDS has some fun things in there. Flash text display as an example. Slowed print is cool too. So Simple. Just check the code. It's all there.

what Campwood does measure.
    metrics tools just tell you the B.S. the stuff that doesn't really matter an iota. or maybe 1/2 of an iota.

@MichelD said:

A few additional details:

- Of the 28.1% of branch statements, 99% are Gotos. Why use Gosubs when you have so few subroutines? I say just jam it.

Yup a couple routines in the code got so messy that I broke down and turned them into a subroutine. When its' quicker to just paste in another set of code why not. It's more fun jamming it than even worrying for a second if it's pretty or extra extra efficient. The perfect perfects don't have a clue about jamming it.

@MichelD said:

- Most of the comments are commented lines of old code, not actual comments. You never know, "If SSSS6=aa Then ok=SSSS6" might come in handy one of these days. Better keep it around just in case....

Those old lines of code are usually deactivated display or checkpoint interrupts. Specific tests have common dates on them. If it's got a date. I check the code for that date. It will show you how to debug SSDS. I use copies of this logic all the time. I'll activate some to test the Jerky Jerk backward option. Everybody wants to backup my videos. I do have a "." option that skips a second backwards. The JJ option should be a snap.  

The SSS6 is going to be a key field. I'll set it to the text that exists between the first few characters and the last few characters of a word. It should only take a few lines of code to change the color or font of these few characters using the SSS6 element. Seldom do I use all 6 search items. And I'm doing this program for myself and don't give a damn about the technical details. I want to see the text flash by and look for that hi-lite color. Super Speed Reading if you like.

@MichelD said:

- - For you foreigners with your weird Culture.DecimalPoints and Culture.ThousandSeparators, yes, it's six thousand six hundred and fifteen statements in the biggest subroutine, appropriately named "text2_Chg()" in proper OOP fashion. Although "The_Big_Noodle()" would have been perhaps more self-descriptive, as there are no variables called "text2" anywhere in the code, and the method isn't hooked to any change event... ....

SSDS makes you and your data PC independent Out grepping the Grepplers with SSDS. Can't touch this program.

SpenkSwamp I want you to explain all this to SpenkSwampDaddy. and DerulaSwamp

Maybe look for a more powerful Metrics app. Campwood doesn't measure the important stuff. If it did. It's dial would still be spinning.

• @SpectateSwamp said:

I'm a ... maniac.
    QFT

• 4chan beats channel9

@RHuckster said:

A quick google search seems to indicate he has not been on 4chan. I can only assume he riled up some nuclear power, resulting in that country nuking Alberta. You haven't heard about it on the news because nobody cares about Alberta and besides, we've got a major disaster in the Gulf of Mexico that's occupying the media anyway.

Oh I can rile them up all right and you can too. Take your camcorder and start shooting. I did get some video of the PRO nuke crowd!!! When we come to get you Yanks It will be on the heals of a giant snowstorm / blizzard. Burrrr.

poor little critters humans and otherwise down there in the gulf.

At least one guy didn't think I should have been banned at channel9

They explain some of the reasons for the banning. But they were plain SCARED of the fact they couldn't touch SSDS in any showdown. Swamp search would make them look bad, slow, inept, sloths.....So they banned me.

Maybe channel4 is the place for me?

• @SpectateSwamp said:

Can't touch this

Hammer time!

@SpectateSwamp said:

Campwood doesn't measure the important stuff. If it did. It's dial would still be spinning.

Backwards.

• @SpectateSwamp said:

Maybe channel4 is the place for me?

Nods violently until head almost falls off

SpectateSwamp on 4chan would be like Santa Clause meeting with the easter bunny to beat the crap out of a pirate ninja gang: bloody awesome!

• @bstorer said:

@dhromed said:

@PJH said:

Windows-centric emoticon

Pray tell, why's that?

C<font color="#ff0000">:\<font color="#000000">Documents and Settings\dhromed\My Documents\dicks\huge\furry\three-pronged\bstorer\</font></font>

It's actually more to do with the position of my \ key, which is exactly above the Enter key, which is the same positon as on Mac keyboards (a cursory google search confirmed this).

I'm in webdev, and I type a lot of URLs. I can't be sure whether my \s outnumber my /s.

• @SpectateSwamp said:

They don't measure Power. The only program a non-techie needs.
    Hardly. SSRR is shit and incomprehensible to all but you and the dream people you share your mind with.

@SpectateSwamp said:

They don't measure flexibility. People smarter than me can take this code and make it even better... Maybe there ain't nobody smarter than me!
    Other than the fact it doesn't compile with anything newer than VB5 that is. Even 13 year old ( and unsupported for three years) VB6 is too new for your crap. If you define flexibility as "requiring a 14 year old unsupported programming language" then I suppose you are correct.

@SpectateSwamp said:

They don't measure usability. Never forget a birthday anniversary or phone #. Leave the little black book stuff out. When a notepad is this fast. You'll use it. So Fast...
    It searches text files as long as they are not unicode and have a file extension that suits you. That is pretty much it's entire functionality. That is not exactly what most people call usability, they could use notepad for exactly the same things..

@SpectateSwamp said:

They don't measure fun levels. SSDS has some fun things in there. Flash text display as an example. Slowed print is cool too. So Simple. Just check the code. It's all there.
    There are many things I do for fun - read books, listen to music, go the pub, dine at a restaurant, watch tv, watch films at the cinema, cooking, walking, spending time with my family, hell I even code for fun; however watching flickery text on a monitor is not fun by any definition I am aware of.

@SpectateSwamp said:

what Campwood does measure.
    metrics tools just tell you the B.S. the stuff that doesn't really matter an iota. or maybe 1/2 of an iota.
    It is a tool to measure the quality of the source code, from that point of view it does it's job perfectly. We are back to this concept of a specific tool for a specific task as opposed to the clusterfuck that is SSRR for every single task under the sun.

@SpectateSwamp said:

SSDS makes you and your data PC independent Out grepping the Grepplers with SSDS. Can't touch this program.
    SSRR isn't grep and doesn't work the same as grep so please stop comparing yourself to it unless you can prove SSRR can do the same as grep (you know like those challenges you kept going on about that eventually resulted in one shitty and embarrassing video that didn't seem to have anything to do with searching). SSRR's nearest comparison is with notepad; notepad wins by the way.

@SpectateSwamp said:

SpenkSwamp I want you to explain all this to SpenkSwampDaddy. and DerulaSwamp
    Explain what exactly? My Dad isn't a programmer and couldn't give a toss about code metrics - the information was posted here out of interest to the users of this forum (we are coders by the way - that is why it is relevant to us). My father can use his computer just fine without me inflicting the garbage that is SSRR on him - windows does all he needs out of the box and he can figure it out for himself due windows (by and large) having a nice clean and uncomplicated interface with wizards etc that guide him when he is stuck. He has no interest if starring at the crap that is SSRR trying to remember if he should be typing tt (or is it .tt?), rr and at which sodding prompt.

@SpectateSwamp said:

. Campwood doesn't measure the important stuff.
    What is the "important stuff" a tool designed to analyse source code should be looking for then? Please note it is a tool for analysing source code so your answer needs to be relevant to source code analysis and not your alleged user experience, birds looking at insects, leaves, 1960's punch cards, government meetings or anything else not related to source code analysis.

• Homes for 2012

Pics of a couple low rent housing for 2012

A solar panel, my laptop camcorder and some snacks and it could be quite homie.<FONT color=#810081>

</FONT>

<FONT color=#810081>http://www.dropshots.com/spectateswamp#date/2010-05-06/14:07:30</FONT>

we'll get some video of the inside tomorrow.

What's this I videoed this afternoon? 20 seconds in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtHwX81RcEI

• @SpectateSwamp said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtHwX81RcEI

It's a bird.

• 🚽 Regular

@SpectateSwamp said:

Pics of a couple low rent housing for 2012

A solar panel, my laptop camcorder and some snacks and it could be quite homie.

I'm sure you'll find it quite homie, although I doubt they have internet access.

@SpectateSwamp said:

It's a fly that happens to be somewhere between the camera and its focus. Of course, in your description, you somehow think it's a "faster than sight flyer" even though you and everyone else can see it.

• @SpectateSwamp said:

@derula said:
    It's
    a bird.
    @RHuckster said:
    It's a fly
    It's Mighty Mouse!!

• :belt_onion:

@Xyro said:

@SpectateSwamp said:
    @derula said:
    It's a bird.
    @RHuckster said:
    It's a fly
    It's Mighty Mouse!!

It's Mega Mindy (random random re-shoot)

• I have read this entire thread over the last two days; I'm not sure why my head has not exploded yet.

Sadly (?), the source code appears to have been taken down, so I cannot stare into the face of Cthulhu admire it for myself.

• @Scarlet Manuka said:

I have read this entire thread over the last two days;

Had a couple hours and brain cells to kill, eh?

• @Scarlet Manuka said:

I have read this entire thread over the last two days; I'm not sure why my head has not exploded yet.

Sadly (?), the source code appears to have been taken down, so I cannot stare into the face of Cthulhu admire it for myself.

You aren't going to thank me for this but it is still available at  http://www.telusplanet.net/public/stonedan/source.txt (I deliberately haven't made it a link to prevent accidental viewing, if a person goes to the trouble of copy and pasting it to the address bar then it is their own fault and I accept no responsibility for the results).