Nobody shares knowledge better than this

• Can't wait to get started

@RHuckster said:

@SpectateSwamp said:

This Spaghetti code VB5 everything app is truly the greatest program on the Planet.

Then prove it. Let's start the challenge.

I can't blame you for being excited about the challenge. So am I. Just testing out a random template.

• @SpectateSwamp said:

I can't blame you for being excited about the challenge. So am I. Just testing out a random template.
    The challenge for a search tool should involve searching - nobody cares about RRR and all that other crap. If you are promoting SSDS as a search tool then the challenge needs to be about searching.

• Mini Posters popping up like flies

@spenk said:

@SpectateSwamp said:

The challenge for a search tool should involve searching - nobody cares about RRR and all that other crap. If you are promoting SSDS as a search tool then the challenge needs to be about searching.

Bla bla bla oh yee of just (359 posts) This is my new new challenge for the Bestest program on the planet. Only Big big time forum bullies allowed. 3 hundred and Fifty Nine posts?  I want a piece of W3bboBullie from channel9 (15989 posts) Mega posters only here SpenkBullie. Unless you have your dad with you then OK.

• @SpectateSwamp said:

Bla bla bla oh yee of just (359 posts) This is my new new challenge for the Bestest program on the planet. Only Big big time forum bullies allowed. 3 hundred and Fifty Nine posts?  I want a piece of W3bboBullie from channel9 (15989 posts) Mega posters only here SpenkBullie. Unless you have your dad with you then OK.
    So your challenge is decyphering your inane ramblings? Other than that I have no idea what you are on about.

I suppose in your mind it makes sense to discount anyone who as actually tried to use SSDS  and realises just how pitiful it is as a search tool.

• @SpectateSwamp said:

@spenk said:

@SpectateSwamp said:

Sure, why the hell not. mlocate and mplayer vs SSDS.

• Get your favorite music stars comming to your door.

@Lingerance said:

Sure, why the hell not. mlocate and mplayer vs SSDS.

Good going. Which side are you on. Go first with your video if you like.

I'm going to mix the bullie call-outs with more extreme bragging along with political ramblings. That will be the first challenge video. Running from my USB Stick of course. I'll show off the code segments that does the Sloowed print. The pretenders can't show you nothing. Zero. zilch.

There must be a Swampie out there that would like to do the Random Random Audio playback video. You can set it to just randomly pick 1 or 2 or 3 etc artists for random selection. So when you are charged maybe you can meet your musical idols. Wouldn't that be great.

• @SpectateSwamp said:

The pretenders can't show you nothing. Zero. zilch.
    Not sure who you are refering to as pretenders, however if you mean the other search tools then they could show you their tools searching for files. The whole point of a search tool really. Video has fuck all to do with searching, USB sticks have fuck all to do with searchin. Searching for files on the other hand has quite a lot to do with searching. The clue is in the word "search", think about it and it makes sense.

• CmdrTacoBullie Called out - head honcho at SlashDotters

@spenk said:

Not sure who you are refering to as pretenders, however if you mean the other search tools then they could show you their tools searching for files. The whole point of a search tool really. Video has fuck all to do with searching, USB sticks have fuck all to do with searchin. Searching for files on the other hand has quite a lot to do with searching. The clue is in the word "search", think about it and it makes sense.

This is the Bestest program on the Planet challenge. SSDS just happens to be a search and a media player and a lot lot more.

My First video for the challenge will. Have Random Video and random screen captures to accompany the random slowed text. I have screen captures of a few of the posted call outs. Most of them get taken down right away. So it's good to get screen captures quickly. Anyway I need to dig up a few more of the council video bloopers before I randomize video for you all. Can't wait I bet.

called out the SlashDotters big big poster

• @SpectateSwamp said:

SSDS just happens to be a search
    No it isn't.

@SpectateSwamp said:

and a media player
    A front end to the built in media support, not a player in it's own right.

@SpectateSwamp said:

and a lot lot more.
    No it isn't.

@SpectateSwamp said:

My First video for the challenge will. Have Random Video and random screen captures to accompany the random slowed text. I have screen captures of a few of the posted call outs. Most of them get taken down right away. So it's good to get screen captures quickly. Anyway I need to dig up a few more of the council video bloopers before I randomize video for you all. Can't wait I bet.

How about starting with something simple like showing how to search for a file? If I was after a search tool then I would want to see it search before I cared about screen captures, video playback, random slowed text or any other "additional feature". If I can't see the tool performing a simple search for a file then it fails as a search tool and should no longer be promoted as one.

Time after time you go on about these challenges and showdowns but never accept a single one that is related to searching - why is that? I would love to know how someone who is so convinced and adamant about this software's ability to outshine any other search tool refuses to enter any challenge that involves searching.

I also realise that because I have used words and sentences you will completely ignore me as per usual.

• @SpectateSwamp said:

My First video for the challenge will. Have Random Video and random screen captures to accompany the random slowed text.
    I actually laughed out loud reading that. Swampy, you're your own parody.

• Skinny Assed Musicians Called OUT - Only they can do Random Random Audio

A more random example I Never knew. A mixture of Slowed Text, political bloopers video, screen captures / pics. Just missing the random tune segments. Only a BalladeerSwampie with their own material can demo that! Or I'll have to sing and sing.

Anybody suggest a good music site where I can call them out personally. Thanks in advance. 

The USB stick random example is ready to go. I had to look at over 4 hours of council meetings to find the video segments. Updates with the latest gossip will be easy. My initial demo video will be changed out daily. Nothing is newer than daily. Nothing

I will insert some entertaining video clips and more pure bragging text for subsequent Video demos. Maybe I could find a whole bunch of Free mp3 audio files. and random random that?

• @SpectateSwamp said:

Nothing is newer than daily. Nothing
    Oh, yeah, totally.  The internet is absolutely modeled on the once-a-day news cycle of newspapers.  Maybe if we're lucky they'll start printing an evening edition of the internet, too.

• @SpectateSwamp said:

My initial demo video will be changed out daily. Nothing is newer than daily. Nothing

You could change it out every hour.

That would be newer.

• Challenge Video#1 posted - Where are the pretenders videos

@dhromed said:

@SpectateSwamp said:

My initial demo video will be changed out daily. Nothing is newer than daily. Nothing

You could change it out every hour.

That would be newer.

A few duplicates with the original demo video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKm2Q_nKBHM

It will only get better as I get more dirt. There are 2 meetings tonight. If I get kicked out of one then I'll attend the other. Being flexible is important.

• @SpectateSwamp said:

A few duplicates with the original demo video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKm2Q_nKBHM

WTF was that? I couldn't make out what was being said on the video because of your mumbling over the top, several times it just cut to SSDS for under a second and back to the video. You did show a USB drive for a while though - this is not a selling point as I can play videos from a USB drive as well!!! The random text was just a couple of odd bits attached at the end and served no purpose anyway.

Is this a challenge then? Are you expecting Microsoft, Google et al to respond with anything other than bemusement and laughter?

• @spenk said:

Are you expecting Microsoft, Google et al to respond with anything other than bemusement and laughter?

I expect them to respond with the anger of a man whose time has been severely wasted.

• No Bullies answer the Call out

@dhromed said:

@spenk said:

Are you expecting Microsoft, Google et al to respond with anything other than bemusement and laughter?

I expect them to respond with the anger of a man whose time has been severely wasted.

Well you had better get cracking SpenkPretender and DhromedPretender. What type of video or picture control do you intend to show off. Do you want to know how SSDS does this cool random playback?. 1 background job for the scrolling text and the foreground job for random video hi-lites and pictures & screencaptures.

I have the family oldies catalogued. Maybe a background task for random "oldie" photo display with captions. Then the Best of winter trapline. where the very best segments are played back in super slow motion. I don't mind cataloging the trapline stuff. The council meetings are bad enough once. All running randomly from my 500GB external drive.  Show it off on my Big screen.

My next demonstration Video #2 will be a Video navigation example. I'll do video of the corners from a given spot to another location. 3 or 4 corners at least with the goback left, straight and right. Maybe skip ahead or back not sure yet. I'll make sure to have the GPS location option set and do a still picture as well as video of the corners. With SSDS you can do about anything.

WARNING--- screen reshoots may cause a considerable degredation ot the true representation of video playback and resolution. 

• Re: WTF was that video supposed to prove?

@SpectateSwamp said:

Well you had better get cracking SpenkPretender and DhromedPretender. What type of video or picture control do you intend to show off.
    I have no intention of doing a video, I have offered to do them in the past when you demanded a showdown or similar and you have always ignored the challenge.

If this is honestly supposed to show of how SSDS is a better search tool than any other in existence then you are actually a lot more confused and disillusioned than I ever imagined. What on earth is this supposed to be proving? It shows a video, flashes back to SSDS, shows a video and then flashes back to SSDS, then a video then some quotes - how is this supposed to prove it's superiority as a search tool? In this I am not taking the piss, I genuinely want to understand why this video proves SSDS is a better search tool than WDS - a tool I can use to search for files.

@SpectateSwamp said:

Do you want to know how SSDS does this cool random playback?
    Nope, I have implemented random queues in software in the past and I know how to do one. I have no desire to know how SSDS does it.

@SpectateSwamp said:

My next demonstration Video #2 will be a Video navigation example. I'll do video of the corners from a given spot to another location. 3 or 4 corners at least with the goback left, straight and right. Maybe skip ahead or back not sure yet. I'll make sure to have the GPS location option set and do a still picture as well as video of the corners. With SSDS you can do about anything.
    How will this prove you are a better search tool though? What on earth does SSDS have to do with GPS co-ordinates all of a sudden?

@SpectateSwamp said:

WARNING--- screen reshoots may cause a considerable degredation ot the true representation of video playback and resolution. 
    Does this mean you have finally listened to something that has been said on this forum? Do you finally understand why reshoots of videos are a bad idea and a tool that allows you to edit can prevent such loss of quality?

• @spenk said:

What on earth does SSDS have to do with GPS co-ordinates all of a sudden?

I think he added "support" for GPS coordinates when someone mentioned modern cameras would sometimes save those in the EXIF tags of pictures.

I don't think SSDS does anything else with them apart from writing them in a text file.

• We need a feature checklist or something. What is required of software in order for it to be a ... desktop search? Please list them out in a coherent manner. Or ignore me.

Here's a starter list in case it helps:

• Search through one file
    • Simulate a 300 12 baud modem printing out search results.
    • Use a index search file as a source of file paths for pictures, audio, and video.
    • Play randomly selected media starting at a random position for a random duration.
    • Display random captions and/or text snippets along with random^3 media.
    • Run from a "USB chip"
    • ???

If you're just going to argue that other software can't complete because they you can't type girlfriend at prompt #2, then it's not a very useful showdown, now is it?

If only I had more free time, I could recreate SSDS's features in Korn shell or something silly like that. Sadly, I have a job where they pay me to not write spaghetti code. Then again ... it would be a pretty trivial matter to do... hm...

Aw what the heck. Can I be in this competition, too? Your challenger is an ugly Korn shell script, standard GNU tools, and mplayer. Do I just need to make a video that does what you do?

• 🚽 Regular

That's it?! THAT's your showdown? For cripes sake, Youtube itself, which you ironically posted this on, beats this out by a long shot. I was going to respond to the challenge by simply uploading an HTML page with an iframe that simply loads random YouTube videos every second, but I didn't want to risk getting locked out under the suspicion that I was DoS attacking the site. But even THAT would hold more value than SSDS. Yes, YouTube videos have a description (a sort of form of metadata, if you will) that can provide some quandries similar to your bizarre text concerning aboriginal issues, which I'd love for you to expand on.

Your mumbling voiceover rambling would take the form of comments under the YouTube video, and would even be as inane and pointless as REAL YouTube comments! And best of all, YOU ARE SHARING IT!

So, in a nutshell, you can share any video you want, go into random random mode by adding an iframe and some javascript, save data about the video, comment on it, and even lose the quality you seem to hate in videos thanks to its compression without even needing a reshoot. Hell, the lack of need for a reshoot itself makes YouTube the clear winner in this. Best of all, you can search YouTube videos, and store all your passwords and other text in YouTube comments, which I believe are also searchable.

YouTube > SSDS. Thanks for playing. You lose.

• @Xyro said:

We need a feature checklist or something. What is required of software in order for it to be a ... desktop search? Please list them out in a coherent manner. Or ignore me.

You could also add

• Requires all text data to be in a single file.
    • Keeps things simple by requiring all your email, word processing docs, spread sheets, slide shows etc to be exported to text and added to a single file.
    • Is faster than using directories
    • can display in context
    • can highlight the search terms
    • enter, enter, enter

• Don't see any video from the pretenders

A lot of yapping and still no video.

I could do this with ?? software and If I had the time I would do that. What BS

• @SpectateSwamp said:

More like I have a full time job and other obligations.

• Re: Don't see any worthwhile video from SpectateSwamp

@SpectateSwamp said:

No offence but the video was just terrible. You are saying the entire power of SSDS is it can play a video and occasionally pause while the SSDS screen flashes into view and it can then put some words on a screen. There is nothing to compete with quite frankly - if that is the best SSDS can do (and given the fact you are saying this is you challenging the opposition I would imagine it is) then it is an utter pile of toss.

You didn't show anything to do with searching, and quite frankly wmp or even explorer could play videos from a folder in a random order. Just was has been the point in you claiming feature after feature for SSDS when your first actual attempt to do a challenge video makes it look laughable and worthy of nothing more than derision. What on earth was it supposed to prove? Did you honestly make that video and feel proud? Did you think people would be impressed?

• Techies with no vision - especially Spenk

Honestly SpenkSwamp you don't seem to be in the right field. Random todo lists. Random training segments on video. Of course when the video segement is played. It is much clearer than a reshoot. Just how could I show this without a reshoot. Please tell me. So wise up Dumb ass and quit making stupid statements and get busy showing software that is more usefull. There was no video editing required. SSDS played the part of the random video that I was interested in.

My next video will be a walk through on a new house. Whereby you can select, go upstairs, go left, go right etc as well as go back 1 segment etc etc. I will shoot the video this weekend.

I am currently cataloging my TrapLine video. and will start posting the very best on youtube. Be prepared for some Wilderness knowledge sharing.

• Re: Techies with no need of SSDS.

@SpectateSwamp said:

onestly SpenkSwamp you don't seem to be in the right field.
    I am certainly in a different field to you, I am glad of the fact.

@SpectateSwamp said:

Random todo lists.
    This is even more moronic than your usual ideas, I want my todo lists to be organised by priority, date or similar. I want to be able to sort and filter it, I certainly do not want them to be random. More importantly I want it to work on multiple devices (I get my calendar and mail via google - both through a browser and on my phone with no effort - SSDS would prevent this flexibility)

@SpectateSwamp said:

Random training segments on video.
    So people get to learn difficult things before the basics, basic things after the complex ones???? Again you are talking rubbish and claiming Random is the saviour to all of mankind's problems. Random can be good for entertainment e.g. slide shows, videos, music etc. Given a decent  looking display tool it can work as a form af display for advertisements (SSDS however looks amateur and the constant flicking back to the SSDS window destroys any hope of it being used professionally)  It is not however a way to design business applications.

@SpectateSwamp said:

My next video will be a walk through on a new house. Whereby you can select, go upstairs, go left, go right etc as well as go back 1 segment etc etc. I will shoot the video this weekend.

WTF does SSDS have to do with a video walk through of a house? WTF has that got to do with you competing with search tools?  

Other than the fact I don't have a lot of video footage on my pc I could show wmp doing random video in seconds, if you like I can do a video of explorer allowing me to search (which your video didn't show) for photos and then do a random slide show of them. Will take seconds to do as all the indexing etc has been done in the background anyway.

At the end of the day SSDS is something you have obviously invested time and effort in and it is a tool that suits you and how you choose to approach the world, it is not however a complete replacement for every single other application known to man; your attempts to cram more and more diverse functionality into it despite the fact it cannot perform its stated purpose of searching does not redeem it. Why do you refuse to admit the fact it just doesn't suit how anyone else chooses to use (successfully use I might add) their own computers.

• I know I've brought this up before, but I'm still certain that at least half of this conflict simply stems from the nomenclature.  (The other half is that SSDS is garbage, and the other other half is its advocate is insane.)

Since the videos showed no searching, and since searching clearly isn't SSDS's strength, why don't we rename this beasty VB5 application "Spectate Swamp Random Random"? Seems to be more appropriate.  Go go SSRR!

• If it was just down to the name you would have a point, however Spectate insists (against all reason) that the likes of Copernic, Google etc are competition for and rivals to SSDS.
    I have no problem in the fact he finds it useful, it is the way he claims it is better than anything else ever I find both curious and a source of humour.

• @Xyro said:

Since the videos showed no searching, and since searching clearly isn't SSDS's strength, why don't we rename this beasty VB5 application "Spectate Swamp Random Random"? Seems to be more appropriate.  Go go SSRR!
    I like that idea.

• Non-Technical computing with SSDS

It seems that I'll have to devote a video or 2 to the superior SEARCH capabilities of SSDS. The ability to extract information with SSDS is extremely important and unmatched by the Pretender Searches. Extract is the corner stone of the computing Trilogy of "Extract Sort and Report". If your PS can't extract then you have a far more inferior system.

Anyway I'm about 10% done uploading the trapline videos. Check youtube for spectateswamp and trapline. The videos will show some of you what the outdoors is like. Outdoor knowledge is good. Indoor knowledge is a waste of a life. Get out you dumb SOB's

• @SpectateSwamp said:

It seems that I'll have to devote a video or 2 to the superior SEARCH capabilities of SSDS.
    That would be best when you are after a challenge for a search tool. Show us SSDS searching for files, then we have something we can at least consider an attempt at providing a challenge.

@SpectateSwamp said:

The ability to extract information with SSDS is extremely important and unmatched by the Pretender Searches. 
    Other search tools (WDS, GDS, Copernic etc.) can also extract data and meta data from files, they do it automatically however with no need for obscure commands like 'gf'. These other search tools also support more file formats than SSDS and allow you to locate the original files when searching - can we see SSDS do this kind of thing in your video please?

@SpectateSwamp said:

Extract is the corner stone of the computing Trilogy of "Extract Sort and Report".
    Nothing to do with processing data?

@SpectateSwamp said:

If your PS can't extract then you have a far more inferior system.
    They all extract data, however as pointed out previously they do not require the user initiate this, they do this automatically for a wide range of formats.

• @spenk said:

These other search tools also support more file formats than SSDS and allow you to locate the original files when searching

Sorry, but that's not true. SSDS supports pictures, audio, video, and text. Nothing more to support. Every PDF, e.g., can be converted to a series of pictures and text (probably audio/video too), so can Word documents and so on. Thus, SSDS supports every file format in existence. No other Desktop Search supports all file formats, they're all limited.

• @SpectateSwamp said:

It seems that I'll have to devote a video or 2 to the superior SEARCH capabilities of SSDS.
    Or not..?  Maybe he finally figured out that you can't actually search for files using SSDS SSRR...  Or maybe he's trying to re-learn the commands to concatenate his hard drive into one file?  I don't blame him for forgetting.

• OutDoor knowledge is Non-Technical - Boo indoor Technicalities

@Xyro said:

@SpectateSwamp said:

Or not..?  Maybe he finally figured out that you can't actually search for files using SSDS SSRR...  Or maybe he's trying to re-learn the commands to concatenate his hard drive into one file?  I don't blame him for forgetting.

No No again no and no again XyroSwamp. You are wrong so wrong. Anyway I was going to share some Old Cave knowledge on video but the weather wasn't just right. But I got video of this GarterSnake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRbM_uAIhVo

Maybe tomorrow I'll share The Cave knowledge on Video. Before I get back to sharing more Search engine know how. Some of you Swampies should be pretty competent with SSDS. Unless you just read and forget? 

• @SpectateSwamp said:

No No again no and no again XyroSwamp.
    YES YES YES YES AGAIN YES.

More words that you'll never hear a woman say.@SpectateSwamp said:

share some Old Cave knowledge

@SpectateSwamp said:

Maybe tomorrow I'll share The Cave knowledge on Video
    Is that all you got?  cave knowledge and garter snakes?

Did you use the garter snake to help you index?  or has this become "SpectateSwamp's home videos of things that should have died?"

• @belgariontheking said:

ES YES YES YES AGAIN YES.

More words that you'll never hear a woman say.

OH NO HE DIN'T!

• @SpectateSwamp said:

Before I get back to sharing more Search engine know how.
    more implies you have already shared such knowledge, I think you will find you actually hype up SSDS and then get confused and talk about curling and birds and stuff.

• @spenk said:

@SpectateSwamp said:
    Before I get back to sharing more Search engine know how.
    more implies you have already shared such knowledge, I think you will find you actually hype up SSDS SSRR and then get confused and talk about curling and birds and stuff.

FTFY.

• 🚽 Regular

@SpectateSwamp said:

But I got video of this GarterSnake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRbM_uAIhVo

Wow, a video complete with a soundtrack.

Spectate, do you ever read the feature articles in this site? I think I've found an even better program than SSDS.

• @RHuckster said:

Spectate, do you ever read the feature articles in this site? I think I've found an even better program than SSDS.
    There's no need for such binary thinking.  Just imagine what SSRR would be like if it stored its indexes text files in APDB!  Then you wouldn't even need Notepad to paste in your emails into a giant file, just use magnets! NotePad OverLords the NonTechies, but even the DumDums know how to play with MagNets.  Fast and simple!  Just enter the CHS (or cds? ctds?) address into prompt number two and INSTANTLY have a RandomRandom string of binary data!  No need to remember complicate things like SearchTerms.  For true RandomRandomRandom random just type in RRRR in prompt No. 2 to seek beyond the disk and pick up stray magnetic fields from god-knows-where-they-come-from.  Random is the best!  SSRR 1.0 can't compete.  Oh man, I love SSRR 2.0. It makes me so happy.  It reminds me of a time I played curling and looked at clouds.  RandomCurling for the win!

Share the knowledge!  Share the happiness! Here's an excerpt of my latest RandomRandom! Share and Enjoy!@SSRR 2.0 said:

[code] è xKÙ>H± Ò6!?ÿh¡ kH¼(7h·(èIà*Zï Ò*o*P4z 0è (#2KÁ>!4kÂ=4èkÁ>!4z>è_545Úè@8Å7ÿÿH< ()4kÁ=KÑ=Ñ!jè_e4º è_è_ () å5Ú!BÿÿH4 4èkÑ@+`K×>H5hõ95ÚÿÿKØ>H6 ( Rè_@4w= ð74è_e4º@7è_Õ6KÐ=Ð *è_ ( "ª4kÐ=Kß>!Kó`6KÙ>!Ka?Éè_ ('Ú4kÕ=è_­KÚ=KÂ<ÙKÒ=yKÑ=qKÐ=iKÏ=aKÎ=YKÍ=QKÌ=IKË=AKÊ=9KÉ=1KÈ=)KÇ=!KÆ=KÅ=KÄ= è@ÀOÃ=Ka?¡H7è_ è57èÝ4è@4w P74è_4 6ìü7è44¹ è_%4HèMHº 4¹ è_ý4èg5è_ è_6:èO4¹ è_ Ò2@ @0èÒ2T37IÇÀ4z KÙ=@KÙ=©T I_ KØ=@KØ=¹è_M6W6y·4è5Iè_56:èKÙ=Ér è4~6X×ßè_@è}6è_Í6ZKÙ=Ùr 4~6X×ßè_ô5çIÇÀ4z ô I] %5÷è4è_%6ègKÙ>o p°KÙ=@KÙ=ù_6XèÍ6è_í6èè_u4¹ èU4I9 è4~5ø×ßè_ ½5úè5ù×?ßè_ @èå44z @è_

[/code]

IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL.

• @Xyro said:

Share the knowledge!  Share the happiness! Here's an excerpt of my latest RandomRandom! Share and Enjoy!@SSRR 2.0 said:
    <font face="Lucida Console" size="2"> è xKÙ&gt;H± Ò6!?ÿh¡ kH¼(7h·(èIà*Zï Ò*o*P4z 0è (#2KÁ&gt;!4kÂ=4èkÁ&gt;!4z&gt;è_545Úè@8Å7ÿÿH&lt; ()4kÁ=KÑ=Ñ!jè_e4º è_è_ () å5Ú!BÿÿH4 4èkÑ@+`K×&gt;H5hõ95ÚÿÿKØ&gt;H6 ( Rè_@4w= ð74è_e4º@7è_Õ6KÐ=Ð *è_ (&nbsp;"ª4kÐ=Kß&gt;!Kó`6KÙ&gt;!Ka?Éè_ ('Ú4kÕ=è_­KÚ=KÂ&lt;ÙKÒ=yKÑ=qKÐ=iKÏ=aKÎ=YKÍ=QKÌ=IKË=AKÊ=9KÉ=1KÈ=)KÇ=!KÆ=KÅ=KÄ= è@ÀOÃ=Ka?¡H7è_ è57èÝ4è@4w P74è_4 6ìü7è44¹ è_%4HèMHº 4¹ è_ý4èg5è_ è_6:èO4¹ è_ Ò2@ @0èÒ2T37IÇÀ4z KÙ=@KÙ=©T I_ KØ=@KØ=¹è_M6W6y·4è5Iè_56:èKÙ=Ér è4~6X×ßè_@è}6è_Í6ZKÙ=Ùr 4~6X×ßè_ô5çIÇÀ4z ô I] %5÷è4è_%6ègKÙ&gt;o p°KÙ=@KÙ=ù_6XèÍ6è_í6èè_u4¹ èU4I9 è4~5ø×ßè_ ½5úè5ù×?ßè_ @èå44z @è_

</font>

IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL.

That is beauty incarnate, I only wish I had paid more attention in school as I have no words to express my inner joy. If you watch the third line carefully (just past the <font face="Lucida Console" size="2">ª4kÐ=</font>) I am sure you can see something moving rapidly though, I have never seen anything move quite like that before either.<font face="Lucida Console" size="2"> </font>

• @Xyro said:

I love SSRR 2.0. It makes me so happy.

We should shorten that to SR2. Like CSS color codes. Anyway, not to make this appear as spam, here's some RRRR output from me to show it's working.

@SSRR 2.0 said:

�^� �< �ӗ��8A�f$lT�����4�����wv��
    B�mx�M;0��!x�����f��"�"�J�.#���)�����4�k���wxmh܊Kߴ!�h���)����& �h�PP��
    #h)-F����y�+��6��$j`E�X�0׃�i�1�+AD�;���6) j�<��O�K&/(��r�o��y��^�Q��i��0�����c���s� ��6.��Z�7@-��Rc�Lߝ)ß

#�c)����ّ�]�t������2t����Sm��#T�=%&�\�����^a���p�R���%� �����o�r����1��8뒚+5����GR�([���.�I��C�JG(�=��������q���/�W>f���v����Յ�~'�D_5�L��u��N�/fޱ�T�@ݻBO�3�A�1N���
    �wk����օ�u(;�D��ݨwu

• 🚽 Regular

@spenk said:

If you watch the third line carefully (just past the <font face="Lucida Console" size="2">ª4kÐ=</font>) I am sure you can see something moving rapidly though, I have never seen anything move quite like that before either.

You fucking idiot. That's just a damn pixie. They're flying all over the place where I live.

• @RHuckster said:

@spenk said:

If you watch the third line carefully (just past the <font face="Lucida Console" size="2">ª4kÐ=</font>) I am sure you can see something moving rapidly though, I have never seen anything move quite like that before either.

You fucking idiot. That's just a damn pixie. They're flying all over the place where I live.

I have seen pixies before and they never move like that, how would you. Stay at home techies know how a pixie really moves.

I have hundreds of family photos.

• Easter Egg wishes to you all. Randomly hidden of course

@spenk said:

@RHuckster said:

@spenk said:

If you watch the third line carefully (just past the <FONT size=2 face="Lucida Console">ª4kÐ=</FONT>) I am sure you can see something moving rapidly though, I have never seen anything move quite like that before either.

I have seen pixies before and they never move like that, how would you. Stay at home techies know how a pixie really moves.

I have hundreds of family photos.

Hey hold it a minute. If somebody is getting sweared at here it had better be me.

Maybe good friday is the day to go caving. I can't wait to see what is inside!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6KC-wMXsAQ

How about a link to some of these so called pixies. Pixie knowledge is good.

• @SpectateSwamp said:

If somebody is getting sweared at here it had better be me.
    OK fine, you fucking moron!

• @SpectateSwamp said:

If somebody is getting sweared sworn at here it had better be me.

FTFY, you fucking retard.

• Windows 7 differences - not a big deal with SSDS

@derula said:

@SpectateSwamp said:
    If somebody is getting sweared sworn at here it had better be me.
    FTFY, you fucking retard.

Thats more like it. Others may take you goofs seriously and have their feelings hurt.

One thing about the Windows 7  I had to skip a few more folders that SSDS was having problems with. As well the save to clipboard doesn't work with W7 so I was going to make a change whereby the text that I was putting into the clipboard would be set as the default in the subsequent "Photo continue Prompt" inputbox prompt. That way you just have to hit Ctrl/c or Ctrl/x to grab it. When I looked in the code I had already done that. Damn I love this program and the guy that wrote it. So advanced so powerful and on and on ....

• @SpectateSwamp said:

Damn I love this program and the guy that wrote it.

Then there's at least one person who loves you.