Battery is low?

•  

•  did it died?

• Maybe your battery is an overachiever?

•  Seems pretty obvious to me: you battery is 100% low.  It's not like partially low, it's all the way low.

• there's mixed messages in this. It says "Battery is low (100%)" in the message but the title explicitly says "100% remaining on battery". Split the difference. Your battery is at 50%.

• I would guess that either:
    -your battery's capacity isn't what it used to be -- despite beting at 100%, it will only last a few minutes
    -you have "warn low battery" set at 100%

• @joemck said:

I would guess that either:
    -your battery's capacity isn't what it used to be -- despite beting at 100%, it will only last a few minutes

Or,

• he just knows how to use photoshop. Or GIMP, to remain PC.

• Actually I've seen this myself. On windows 7 no less. My Dell C600 (which runs Win7 with 384MB of ram, 40GB disk and 1400x1050@32bit resolution) and whenver I nudge the now bleugh battery, it tells me that I have only a few minutes left on a 100% battery. The reality is that the "Time remaining" is based on the mAh output versus the power consumption as reported by ACPI. Sometimes, the I2C line gets frazzled (or sometimes its a serial line, or sometimes just a voltage thats an A2D'd value). Same thing happens on my Zaurus, and the LI2+ batteries my PSP runs on.

• @derula said:

@joemck said:

I would guess that either:

Or,
    - he just knows how to use photoshop. Or GIMP, to remain PC.

But photoshop runs just fine on PCs.

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.