Shipping rates



  • shipping email I received

     

     

     — mod: cleaned up your junk. Don't let me see it again. - dh



  • @Ghost Ware Wizard said:

    {behaviorurl(#default#VML);}
    o:* {behaviorurl(#default#VML);}
    w:* {behaviorurl(#default#VML);}
    .shape {behaviorurl(#default#VML);}

    Normal
    0

    false
    false
    false

    MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

    /* Style Definitions */
    table.MsoNormalTable
    {mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
    mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
    mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
    mso-style-noshow:yes;
    mso-style-parent:"";
    mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
    mso-para-margin:0in;
    mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
    mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
    font-size:10.0pt;
    font-family:"Times New Roman";
    mso-ansi-language:#0400;
    mso-fareast-language:#0400;
    mso-bidi-language:#0400;}

     

     

    Is this supposed to be the real WTF, or is it the lack of a wooden table?



  •  no i have no idea why it appeared



  • Because you probably pasted from Outlook, Word, or any other program that uses MS Office to generate HTML to be put in the clipboard.



  • @garyniger said:

    Because you probably pasted from Outlook, Word, or any other program that uses MS Office to generate HTML to be put in the clipboard.

    No need: TinyMCE uses the browser's rich text editor which in IE (perhaps other browsers as well) on Windows with Office installed, IIRC, uses the Office HTML engine, hence the "mso" label all over the place.  TinyMCE usually strips that crap out, but sometimes it seems to have problems.

     

    Of course, I also might be remembering wrong and you may be right.  Carry on.



  •  Are those shipping rates really printed out, then taken a photo of it, then the picture scanned and then emailed to you? really?

     



  • @lupo said:

     Are those shipping rates really printed out, then taken a photo of it, then the picture scanned and then emailed to you? really?

     

     

     

    Dood LOL that iz WTFickle



  •  Really.  i then walked over to him and said WTF can you give me the printout you photographed and then emailed me? he said oh yeah here you go...



  • @Ghost Ware Wizard said:

     

     — mod: cleaned up your junk. Don't let me see it again. - dh

    Aw, I liked looking at his junk!



  • > Really.  i then walked over to him and said WTF can you give
    > me the
    printout you photographed and then emailed me?
    > he said oh yeah here you
    go...

    I see, thats great! So now you can take a photo of it by yourself, then scan it, and then email yourself to save it for your personal files!

    //Edit: and the best thing: you don't even have to print it before!!



  • Okay, so it's a JPEG screenshot of a JPEG photograph. I bet the printout was made from a JPEG screenshot of the table, too.

    Don't mind me.



  • @Spectre said:

    Okay, so it's a JPEG screenshot of a JPEG photograph. I bet the printout was made from a JPEG screenshot of the table, too.

    Don't mind me.

    This would have been much less idiotic if they had only used PNG instead!


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.