Error not found, why thank you Windows Vista

•  Picture speaks for itself

Error not found

• @TheThing said:

Picture speaks for itself

Error not found

Looks like they give you a very good string there to post into google.  What more do you want?

• @tster said:

Looks like they give you a very good string there to post into google.  What more do you want?
    shhhhhhh, he thinks he's really got something here.  Let him believe that for a bit longer.

Oh fuck it.  I'm going to ruin this worthless thread by making it completely meta and saying, "Don't quote the OP."  

• Whats with all the LOL GUISE DIS IS WTF?????????????////////// posts recently?

• @garyniger said:

Whats with all the LOL GUISE DIS IS WTF?????????????////////// posts recently?

I think someone put down bait or something.  

• I'm pretty sure that by ERROR_NOT_FOUND it means "Error: *something* not found" (e.g. file). i.e. every error name is prefixed with "ERROR_", and this one is the "NOT_FOUND" error. The message at the start ("Element not found.") backs me up on this.

•  dood this is cos vista cannot find some files or shit try reinstall but to be honest the vista did not work well on my pc or my friend you really need to ask yourselv wtf are you doing with vista

my dad just hopped up his mums box to windows 7 for cooking programs and stuff and flys so i say dump that junk as get yourself a real pc

• @Helix said:

dood this is cos vista cannot find some files or shit try reinstall but to be honest the vista did not work well on my pc or my friend you really need to ask yourselv wtf are you doing with vista

my dad just hopped up his mums box to windows 7 for cooking programs and stuff and flys so i say dump that junk as get yourself a real pc

Does anybody know what language this is?  Google translate has no idea.

• @Helix said:

my dad just hopped up his mums box
    Are you sure you should be telling us this on a public forum?

• @belgariontheking said:

@Helix said:

my dad just hopped up his mums box
    Are you sure you should be telling us this on a public forum?

!

• @DescentJS said:

@garyniger said:

Whats with all the LOL GUISE DIS IS WTF?????????????////////// posts recently?

I think someone put down bait or something.  

There was an issue of troll bait a while ago... I think morbs tidied that up.