Now that's what I call bold

•  

One of the many WTFs of Scour search

• Actually that’s not bold at all.

• @Bombe said:

Actually that’s not bold at all.

Yes it is. Would you dare do that? Thought not.

• <b>B</b><b>u</b><b>t</b><b> </b><b>t</b><b>h</b><b>i</b><b>s</b><b> </b><b>w</b><b>a</b><b>y</b><b>,</b><b> </b><b>t</b><b>h</b><b>e</b><b>y</b><b> </b><b>m</b><b>a</b><b>d</b><b>e</b><b> </b><b>s</b><b>u</b><b>r</b><b>e</b><b> </b><b>t</b><b>o</b><b> </b><b>b</b><b>o</b><b>l</b><b>d</b><b> </b><b>e</b><b>v</b><b>e</b><b>r</b><b>y</b><b> </b><b>c</b><b>h</b><b>a</b><b>r</b><b>a</b><b>c</b><b>t</b><b>e</b><b>r</b><b>!</b>

<b>A</b><b>n</b><b>d</b><b> </b><b>r</b><b>e</b><b>m</b><b>e</b><b>m</b><b>b</b><b>e</b><b>r</b><b>,</b><b> </b><b>n</b><b>o</b><b>t</b><b> </b><b>H</b><b>T</b><b>M</b><b>L</b><b>-</b><b>e</b><b>s</b><b>c</b><b>a</b><b>p</b><b>i</b><b>n</b><b>g</b><b> </b><b>j</b><b>u</b><b>s</b><b>t</b><b> </b><b>i</b><b>n</b><b>v</b><b>i</b><b>t</b><b>e</b><b>s</b><b> </b><b>X</b><b>S</b><b>S</b><b> </b><b>a</b><b>t</b><b>t</b><b>a</b><b>c</b><b>k</b><b>s</b><b>.</b>

•  Nonononono... THIS is bold.

• @MiffTheFox said:

But this way, they made sure to bold every character!

And remember, not HTML-escaping just invites XSS attacks.
    FTFY, also, note that the characters are not bolded.  The nothingness between the characters is bolded.

• I guess they really want to make sure the empty space between each character is bold.

Edit: ninja'd by BTK

• @durendal.mk3 said:

ninja'd by BTK
    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

•  the spaces aren't bolded either. i think.

• @SkaveRat said:

Can you read the "beta" tag under the logo?

• @derula said:

@SkaveRat said:

How many programs are genuinely significantly better on final release, than as public betas?

• @Daniel Beardsmore said:

@derula said:
    @SkaveRat said:

How many programs are genuinely significantly better on final release, than as public betas?

Well, they at least managed to fix the Kill Richard Garriot bug in UO before letting it leave public beta. ...if only they had gotten around to the rest of the bugs.</joke>

• @Daniel Beardsmore said:

@derula said:
    @SkaveRat said:

The trick is never to actually release a non-beta, so everyone thinks "Okay, it's just a beta and almost bug-free already; the release version will be totally freakin' awesome!". I'm doing it all the time.

• @derula said:

@Daniel Beardsmore said:
    @derula said:
    @SkaveRat said:

The trick is never to actually release a non-beta, so everyone thinks "Okay, it's just a beta and almost bug-free already; the release version will be totally freakin' awesome!". I'm doing it all the time.

Paging Derula, paging Derula, we have Google's lawyers calling for you on the white courtesy phone...