Random access read only memory?
Mole last edited by
• Processor: Qualcomm 8250 768 MHz Qualcomm 8250 768 MHz
• Operating System: Android 2.0 (Donut)
• Memory: ROM: 512 MB / RAM: 256 MB ROM
• Display: 3.5-inch touch-sensitive screen with WVGA resolution
• Network: HSPA/WCDMA: 850, 1900, 2100 MHz - Up to 2 Mbps up-link and 7.2 Mbps down-link speeds
Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz Quad-band GSM / GPRS / EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
(Band frequency and data speed are operator dependent)
• GPS: Internal GPS antenna
• Connectivity: Bluetooth® 2.0 with Enhanced Data Rate and A2DP for
wireless stereo headsets. Wi-Fi®: IEEE 802.11 b/g Wi-Fi ®: IEEE 802.11
b / g, 3.5 mm audio jack 3.5 mm audio jack
• Camera: 5.0 megapixel color camera with auto focus
• Battery: Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery. Capacity: 1350 mAh, Talk
time: Up to 300 minutes Talk time: Up to 300 minutes, Standby time: Up
to 400 hours. (The above are subject to network and phone usage)
• Expansion Slot: microSD ™ memory card (SD 2.0 compatible)
• Dimensions (LxWxT): 115 x 62.5 x 12.5 mm 115 x 62.5 x 12.5 mm
• Weight: 135 grams with battery 135 grams with battery
A particularly strong case of someone not checking before publishing. Copy and paste fubar? I'm talking particularly about this line:
"ROM: 512 MB / RAM: 256 MB ROM"
So the RAM is read only then?
Carnildo last edited by
At least it's not write-only!
<Pedant> That's not a proper ROM anyway, it's going to be flash memory and you can MOST CERTAINLY write to it even in user mode.