Oh, the humanity!

• Strangely-appropriate 404 error page for Airship Ventures:

• What we really need are the 404 pages on airline sites showing the WTC.

• HAH!  Oh the hilarity!  I can't talk right now... but I can type.

Some people have a sick sense of humor; or someone put it there "just for now" and planned on changing it back as soon as they got the approved verbiage from the client (is "verbiage" right?); or boredom struck and this page caught the wrath as the developer threw caution to the wind, which reminds me of an error message I saw on this site that said, "Holy bat, f***man!"  I can't find it now, but it was clbuttic.

When I'm searching for something, I rarely look farther than "Error 404."  Excellent catch.  I appreciate that you were quick enough to put these pieces together, shamus.  Thanks for sharing.

Here's my bit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F54rqDh2mWA...  It might be a couple mebibits... or even mebibytes.  Just mebi.  ... must... stop... sorry all...

• That is funny as hell.  It's the deadpan delivery that does it.

• @Pope said:

...got the approved verbiage from the client (is "verbiage" right?); 

No it's not right.  Use of 'verbiage' as a synonym for 'text' or 'content' is an insidious Americanism/wannabe managementism/pompous twatism.  The text or content can be verbiage but the word does have its own distinct meaning (excessive use of words to make the point).

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.