Database schema

• What are the knowlwdge essential to design a Database schema.

• I bet spelling is part of it!

• An appreciation of which websites to ask such generalized questions and which not to.

Guess which type this is.

• @Zagyg said:

An appreciation of which websites to ask such generalized questions and which not to.

I don't know a single website where such a question would be appreciated, but if there is, I bet the answers can't be trusted.

• @ammoQ said:

@Zagyg said:

An appreciation of which websites to ask such generalized questions and which not to.

I don't know a single website where such a question would be appreciated, but if there is, I bet the answers can't be trusted.

You know, you're right, it would never (very rarely?) be appreciated, but I have seen a few examples of people (albeit probably irritated people) humouring the posters of this sort of shit and at least attempting to find out what they actually mean/want and trying to assist. Most often on SSC (although sods law I can't find any examples right now).

Here, they're quite rightly just going to be mocked or ignored

• @ammoQ said:

@Zagyg said:

Eh, StackOverflow is the best I can come up with, but the question would likely be closed as "not a real question."  It would also be tagged as homework and the poster mocked incessantly.

• @belgariontheking said:

Eh, StackOverflow is the best I can come up with, but the question would likely be closed as "not a real question."  It would also be tagged as homework and the poster mocked incessantly.

Exactly. Plus you forgot the downvoting part.

• :belt_onion:

@ammoQ said:

@belgariontheking said:

Exactly. Plus you forgot the downvoting part.

Levelling up your necromancer?

• Hey, the thread was only 10 days old... there is still most of the flesh and a good part of its skin on the bones.

•  You can make excellent stock from that.