Question for all the Server Techs / Network Engineers

• When's the DeVry vs. University of Phoenix football game?

• Garbage Person

I owe you a beer for that.

• Every night, assuming you make a custom team in an NCAA football game for the xbox/ps3

•  What, you want them to go outside?  And risk exposure to the day star?!

• @bstorer said:

What, you want them to go outside?  And risk exposure to the day star?!

They could have a night game.  Kind of like the 10PM East coast monday night bullshit the NFL does.  Like I really want to stay up until 1-2 AM just to watch my team lose.

• @amischiefr said:

@bstorer said:

They could have a night game.  Kind of like the 10PM East coast monday night bullshit the NFL does.  Like I really want to stay up until 1-2 AM just to watch my team lose.

Well I didn't even get into the topic of physical exertion.  Like that's gonna happen.

Let's face it, whoever wins is still going to be crushed by the team from Lincoln Tech.  Those HVAC guys can actually lift things bigger than a workstation.

• @bstorer said:

@amischiefr said:

@bstorer said:

Well I didn't even get into the topic of physical exertion.  Like that's gonna happen.

Let's face it, whoever wins is still going to be crushed by the team from Lincoln Tech.  Those HVAC guys can actually lift things bigger than a workstation.

sudo touchdown

•  Just put money on whichever university has the best prototype exoskeleton, preferably one meant for the US army.

• Garbage Person

... This assumes, incorrectly, that anyone graduating from these institutions is capable of doing such a thing.