Is it just me

• I've accidentally "signed off" of thedailyWTF a couple times recently.  On the main page in the top right I right now have "Signed on as tster Sign Off
    Forums"

Is it just me or did this used to be: "Signed on as tster Forums Sign Off"?  

Maybe I'm just retarded.

• @tster said:

I've accidentally "signed off" of thedailyWTF a couple times recently.  On the main page in the top right I right now have "Signed on as tster Sign Off
    Forums"

Maybe I'm just retarded.

I can't say with certainty that it used to be different, but I, too, have signed out accidentally a few times lately.  I had chalked it up to my own stupidity, but your explanation would make sense.  I don't even read the links anymore, I just click out of habit.

• @bstorer said:

@tster said:

I've accidentally "signed off" of thedailyWTF a couple times recently.  On the main page in the top right I right now have "Signed on as tster Sign Off
    Forums"

Maybe I'm just retarded.

I can't say with certainty that it used to be different, but I, too, have signed out accidentally a few times lately.  I had chalked it up to my own stupidity, but your explanation would make sense.  I don't even read the links anymore, I just click out of habit.

Me too, and I've never made the mistake until yesterday and now I've done it twice.

• The link order didn't change, but the Jobs link was removed... and I believe that made it only take up one line? I don't know, it was a little while back...

• @tster said:

Me too, and I've never made the mistake until yesterday and now I've done it twice.

Odd, personally to get to the forums I do: F6+"not"+Down-Arrow+Enter, brings me to the "posts not read" page.

• @Lingerance said:

@tster said:

Odd, personally to get to the forums I do: F6+"not"+Down-Arrow+Enter, brings me to the "posts not read" page.

I just type in "[url]http://forums.thedailywtf.com/Forums/TopicNotRead.aspx[/url]". When/if it appears in the dropdown before I finish typing, I select that.

• This is why, in interfaces, location is not to be messed with.

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.