Searching for some body that are familar with fortran

• We got a Mail on one of our Mailinglists at WTFU:

Dear  every body
    I have a fortran code that it does not work correctly. So I want to check
    it and find the problem by using "tracing" and "break points".
    So If somebody has some information in this field, please inform me.

with kind regards

• I hope you replied with an email along the lines of "please send me teh codes"!

• @OzPeter said:

I hope you replied with an email along the lines of "please send me teh codes"!
    Wrong.  You send them teh codez that crash the computer/wipe the HD/whatever.  Or a link to LMGTFY.

• @belgariontheking said:

@OzPeter said:

I hope you replied with an email along the lines of "please send me teh codes"!

Wrong.  You send them teh codez that crash the computer/wipe the HD/whatever.  Or a link to LMGTFY.

Nope, I did not reply at all. It is quite hard without accusing him of being completely ignorant of a lecture he has to attend. It is called "computer sciene one - programming"

•  careful, this guy will get your job a year after graduating when you get outsourced.

• @KattMan said:

careful, this guy will get your job a year after graduating when you get outsourced.

He's a Mecrosystem Engineer, so there is some hope that this will not happen.

• @hallo.amt said:

@KattMan said:
    careful, this guy will get your job a year after graduating when you get outsourced.
    He's a Necrosystem Engineer, so there is some hope that this will not happen.

FTFY!