Searching for some body that are familar with fortran

• We got a Mail on one of our Mailinglists at WTFU:

Dear  every body
    I have a fortran code that it does not work correctly. So I want to check
    it and find the problem by using "tracing" and "break points".
    So If somebody has some information in this field, please inform me.

with kind regards

• I hope you replied with an email along the lines of "please send me teh codes"!

• @OzPeter said:

I hope you replied with an email along the lines of "please send me teh codes"!
    Wrong.  You send them teh codez that crash the computer/wipe the HD/whatever.  Or a link to LMGTFY.

• @belgariontheking said:

@OzPeter said:

I hope you replied with an email along the lines of "please send me teh codes"!

Wrong.  You send them teh codez that crash the computer/wipe the HD/whatever.  Or a link to LMGTFY.

Nope, I did not reply at all. It is quite hard without accusing him of being completely ignorant of a lecture he has to attend. It is called "computer sciene one - programming"

•  careful, this guy will get your job a year after graduating when you get outsourced.

• @KattMan said:

careful, this guy will get your job a year after graduating when you get outsourced.

He's a Mecrosystem Engineer, so there is some hope that this will not happen.

• @hallo.amt said:

@KattMan said:
    careful, this guy will get your job a year after graduating when you get outsourced.
    He's a Necrosystem Engineer, so there is some hope that this will not happen.

FTFY!

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.