My Oracle Support - AKA the new metalink

• So far, I hate the new version of meta link even worse than the old.  I didn't think it was possible.  Many of the pages take an enourmous amount of time to display.  By that I mean that I thought they didn't work at all but when I came back to the tab a couple of hours later the page had finally displayed.  This has happened to me multiple times on multiple pages but not all pages.  The one I needed today when it finally displayed doesn't have much on it.  I pasted it into Word and the word count for the page was only 160 words.  Only twelve lines of text.  No flashy graphics that I could see.  I don't get it.

I don't think the slow display is my setup.  The internet speed test at http://www.whatismyip.com/speedtest/index.asp shows my download speed at > 7,000 kbps every time I've tried it.

Since about 40% of my customers are using Obstacle I don't see any easy way of avoiding it.  I hope it gets better. :(

•  @Rob Graves said:

Many of the pages take an enourmous amount of time to display.

Unfortunatley that is because they chose to run this all on Oracle products. Today I am just flat out not able to login to their support site at all.