My Oracle Support - AKA the new metalink

• So far, I hate the new version of meta link even worse than the old.  I didn't think it was possible.  Many of the pages take an enourmous amount of time to display.  By that I mean that I thought they didn't work at all but when I came back to the tab a couple of hours later the page had finally displayed.  This has happened to me multiple times on multiple pages but not all pages.  The one I needed today when it finally displayed doesn't have much on it.  I pasted it into Word and the word count for the page was only 160 words.  Only twelve lines of text.  No flashy graphics that I could see.  I don't get it.

I don't think the slow display is my setup.  The internet speed test at http://www.whatismyip.com/speedtest/index.asp shows my download speed at > 7,000 kbps every time I've tried it.

Since about 40% of my customers are using Obstacle I don't see any easy way of avoiding it.  I hope it gets better. 😞

•  @Rob Graves said:

Many of the pages take an enourmous amount of time to display.

Unfortunatley that is because they chose to run this all on Oracle products. Today I am just flat out not able to login to their support site at all.

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.