Headhunter WTF

•  I contemplated deleting the post, but having the wolves at it is more satisfying.

• I am not a wolf. I am a vampire. You can tell from the tags.

• Oh god, hahahahahahah!!!!! what a clever little boy you are...

now run along and let the big people play...... you gone now?  Good.

<friggin retard>

• So is your picture an actual picture of you?  If so I can see why you're so angry

hey was I talking to you?....!!!!!   Grrrrrr.....I'm so insulted you don't like my picture....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....anger anger..........steam.....steam....

oh......now I see. 

YOU use avatars <Dork>

... I get it now.  friggin priceless.....

pssst. the chinese characters in your sig do not make you look any cooler.  just a hint.

at least Morbius is clever once a week or so.

• You know, there is this thing in the English language called grammar.  I suggest you use it.

• I suspect his account has been subverted by a malevolent entity.

Or, somewhere, a few days ago, a lobotomy was completed.

• @ogilmor said:

pssst. the chinese characters in your sig do not make you look any cooler.  just a hint.

Indeed it doesn't, since it isn't chinese it's japanese.

• @stratos said:

@ogilmor said:

That and the fact that it isn't there to make me look cool, it's a joke, sort of.

• @ogilmor said:

hey was I talking to you?....!!!!!   Grrrrrr.....I'm so insulted you don't like my picture....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....anger anger..........steam.....steam....

I hope that you are.  Pissing off people like you is what makes my day.

@ogilmor said:

YOU use avatars <Dork>

Actually, I'm not using anything.  I left mine as the default because I don't really give a shit.

@ogilmor said:

... I get it now.  friggin priceless.....

I really don't think that you do.

@ogilmor said:

Thanks for the hint!  I'll translate it into Chinese for you so that you can read it and enjoy the subtle humor.  

• @amischiefr said:

@stratos said:
    @ogilmor said:
    That and the fact that it isn't there to make me look cool, it's a joke, sort of.

Maybe you should put something less braggy there then. Like アジアの名人.

• @ogilmor said:

It's at least 5 times a month, dammit.

Thank you, though.

• @derula said:

@amischiefr said:
    @stratos said:
    @ogilmor said:

Maybe you should put something less braggy there then. Like アジアの名人.

You have to take a symbol out though and make it:  アジア名人

• @amischiefr said:

You have to take a symbol out though and make it:  アジア名人

ごめんなさい、アミスチーフル先生。

Yeah, my Japanese is somewhat limited.

• Indeed it doesn't, since it isn't chinese it's japanese.

either way you're still a hipster dweeb.  Dollars to donuts you can't even read japanese....

• @ogilmor said:

hey was I talking to you?....!!!!! Grrrrrr.....I'm so insulted you don't like my picture....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....anger anger..........steam.....steam....

@amischiefr said:

I hope that you are. Pissing off people like you is what makes my day.

Oh goodie, then I made you waste your time and proved that you don't have a life. 2 birds, one stone

@ogilmor said:

YOU use avatars <Dork>

@amischiefr said:

Actually, I'm not using anything. I left mine as the default because I don't really give a shit.

you were stupid enough to take the bait sucker!

@ogilmor said:

pssst. the chinese characters in your sig do not make you look any cooler. just a hint.

@amischiefr said:

Thanks for the hint! I'll translate it into Chinese for you so that you can read it and enjoy the subtle humor.

I order you to do that. so do it NOW, boy!

• @ogilmor said:

@ogilmor said:

hey was I talking to you?....!!!!! Grrrrrr.....I'm so insulted you don't like my picture....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....anger anger..........steam.....steam....

@amischiefr said:

I hope that you are. Pissing off people like you is what makes my day.

Oh goodie, then I made you waste your time and proved that you don't have a life. 2 birds, one stone

Waste my time?  Oh lord no, I get paid to do this :) No life?  Not really, between work, school, coaching my sons baseball team, going to my other sons soccer practice, exercising, playing guitar and talking shit to dumfucks like you I have no time to have a life.

@ogilmor said:

@ogilmor said:

YOU use avatars

@amischiefr said:

Actually, I'm not using anything. I left mine as the default because I don't really give a shit.

you were stupid enough to take the bait sucker!

Who are you, Dr Evil?  "You fell into my trap MUUAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!"  Seriously?  Do you dress up on the weekend and play D&D too?  I bet you're the wizard.

@ogilmor said:

@ogilmor said:
    pssst. the chinese characters in your sig do not make you look any cooler. just a hint.

@amischiefr said:

Thanks for the hint! I'll translate it into
    Chinese for you so that you can read it and enjoy the subtle humor.

I order you to do that. so do it NOW, boy!

I'm  busy not having a life right now, I'll get back to you on this one.

• @amischiefr said:

Who are you, Dr Evil?  "You fell into my trap MUUAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!"  Seriously?  Do you dress up on the weekend and play D&D too?  I bet you're the wizard.

Is he bloodninja?

Oh please, ogilmor, flame me, too! See? I have an avatar! And I was trying to talk Japanese (and failed)!

• @ogilmor said:

either way you're still a hipster dweeb.

Well my iphone and eepc all agree that i'm a hipster or at least some sort of gadget freak. Can't really agree on the dweeb part though.

Dollars to donuts you can't even read japanese....

Not yet no, I can speak a few sentences and understand some of it though. However, while the japanese surely "borrowed" quite a few chracters from the chinese, it is failrly easy to discern between the two in most instances. Japanese text tends to use less of the more complex symbols, which is easily spotted, just compare google.cn with google.jp and the difference is more then obvious.

Perhaps not common knowledge or anything, but if your kicking it, you better make sure your actually right.