Your computer needs to sleep too

• @morbiuswilters said:

@amischiefr said:

Move out of your god damned parents basement already!

What?  And lose my totally sweet pad?  Where would I host my tabletop role-playing games or take the hypothetical women I'll be sexing after I finish the bitchin' paint job on my van?

How about IN your van?  That's what Vans are for: sexing up young boys and girls withing getting caught.  

• @belgariontheking said:

@amischiefr said:

Who said I live in the basement?  Then I would have to move out of my Star Wars/Marvel comics themed room!

It would be a shame to lose your awsomely painted/decorated room.  Maybe you could move out and upgrade to a World of Warcraft themed trailer?  Think of the possibilities...

• @amischiefr said:

@belgariontheking said:

@amischiefr said:

Who said I live in the basement?  Then I would have to move out of my Star Wars/Marvel comics themed room!

It would be a shame to lose your awsomely painted/decorated room.  Maybe you could move out and upgrade to a World of Warcraft themed trailer?  Think of the possibilities...

Haven't you been listening at all?  He can't afford WoW because his parents won't up his allowance.

• @bstorer said:

@amischiefr said:
    Move out of your god damned parents basement already!  FFS you're a programmer aren't you?  You should be making enough money to afford a small shack in some trailor park.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa.  How can I be expected to afford a Shack on a programmer's salary?  It's not like I'm doing data processing data data processing.

Huh. Well if you can take the risk of getting cursed, you could try the following:

• Visit Canada and pretend you're a Swampy
    • Endure torture until you get chance to be alone in SwampShack
    • Lock the doors
    • Profit!