AT&T Phone -- amazing (ly dumb advertizement)



  • "More phones that work in more than 200 countries, like Australia."

    I guess that they've discovered some countries on other planets....



  • But will they work in all 57 mainland states?



  •  Maybe they're counting unrecognized nations, like Palestine or that guy living on a barge off the coast of England.



  • @bstorer said:

    Maybe they're counting unrecognized nations, like Palestine or that guy living on a barge off the coast of England.

    They're probably also counting semi-independent nation states like Puerto Rico.

     

    It's good news for the Palestinian Authority, though, since somebody is recognizing them other than far-right anti-Semites, extremist Muslims with bombs strapped to their chests and Jimmy Carter.



  • @morbiuswilters said:

    But will they work in all 57 mainland states?
    <font color="#0000ff">[ Citation Needed ]</font>



  • @drachenstern said:

    @morbiuswilters said:

    But will they work in all 57 mainland states?
    <font color="#0000ff">[ Citation Needed ]</font>

    Citation needed?  For a question?  WTF?



  • @morbiuswilters said:

    @drachenstern said:
    @morbiuswilters said:
    But will they work in all 57 mainland states?
    <font color="#0000ff">[ Citation Needed ]</font>
    Citation needed?  For a question?  WTF?
    For the implication that they recognize any states... obviously.

    The implication on the site is that you like to troll obvious things, but I didn't think you were this good... Besides, I only recognize 46 states in the US.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth#U.S._states

     

    Speaking of obscure debates...



  • @drachenstern said:

    @morbiuswilters said:

    @drachenstern said:
    @morbiuswilters said:
    But will they work in all 57 mainland states?
    <font color="#0000ff">[ Citation Needed ]</font>
    Citation needed?  For a question?  WTF?
    For the implication that they recognize any states... obviously.

    The implication on the site is that you like to troll obvious things, but I didn't think you were this good... Besides, I only recognize 46 states in the US.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth#U.S._states

     

    Speaking of obscure debates...

    WTF?  My joke was a reference to the well-known Obama gaffe when he claimed to campaign in "all 57 states".  If you consider that trolling, you are a dumbass.



  • @morbiuswilters said:

    WTF?  My joke was a reference to the well-known Obama gaffe when he claimed to campaign in "all 57 states".  If you consider that trolling, you are a dumbass.
    Wait, what? I guess my anti-pathy towards him has blocked that out in my mind, I didn't realize he gaffed in such a manner. I figured you were being obtuse in regards to the actual number of states in the union.

    And no, I never felt I was trolling. I actually was curious what the reference to the "57 states" was, and I suppose you've now "cited" what I was curious about. Would've googled it, but didn't realize it was a "meme", figured it would've been a pointless venture.



  • @drachenstern said:

    @morbiuswilters said:

    WTF?  My joke was a reference to the well-known Obama gaffe when he claimed to campaign in "all 57 states".  If you consider that trolling, you are a dumbass.
    Wait, what? I guess my anti-pathy towards him has blocked that out in my mind, I didn't realize he gaffed in such a manner. I figured you were being obtuse in regards to the actual number of states in the union.

    And no, I never felt I was trolling. I actually was curious what the reference to the "57 states" was, and I suppose you've now "cited" what I was curious about. Would've googled it, but didn't realize it was a "meme", figured it would've been a pointless venture.

    Gotcha.


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.