Gametap... Somehow I don't think I have that many GB's.

• Gametaps downloader messed up big time, once it realised I didn't have enough space for the game to download and install...Picture says it all.

• If anybody has enough space on their home computer for one game, they have way too much time on their hands.

• Given that it comes on five cds, I can understand you. They went a little nuts with the media there.

• Notably, that's like 4 times as much data as the Hubble telescope has (or had, a couple of years ago when I talked to a guy from MySQL).  At the time, they had 1.6 exabytes, and you're clocking in at around 6.

• @belgariontheking said:

Notably, that's like 4 times as much data as the Hubble telescope has
    Yeah, but the Hubble telescope isn't even moderately entertaining as a platformer.

• @DescentJS said:

If anybody has enough space on their home computer for one game, they have way too much time on their hands.
    I have about 1.2TBs of free space. Does that count?

• @DOA said:

@DescentJS said:

If anybody has enough space on their home computer for one game, they have way too much time on their hands.

*facepalm

I meant "if anybody has enough space on their home computer for that game"

• @DescentJS said:

@DOA said:
    @DescentJS said:
    *facepalm

I meant "if anybody has enough space on their home computer for that game"

You sir, have insulted Psychonauts. I demand a duel.

• @belgariontheking said:

Notably, that's like 4 times as much data as the Hubble telescope has (or had, a couple of years ago when I talked to a guy from MySQL).  At the time, they had 1.6 exabytes, and you're clocking in at around 6.
    Whoah BTK, way to remember things correctly.  I went back and asked the guy what the actual numbers were, and he had this to say

@Jay said:

Actually, it is the Large Synoptic Survey Telescope (LSST) to which I referred.  I recently met up with Jacek Becla from Stanford who told me that the data collection will be in the area of 120 petabytes per year over a 10 year period, which would come out to about 1.2 exabytes of data in the end.