Gametap... Somehow I don't think I have that many GB's.

• Gametaps downloader messed up big time, once it realised I didn't have enough space for the game to download and install...Picture says it all.

• If anybody has enough space on their home computer for one game, they have way too much time on their hands.

• Given that it comes on five cds, I can understand you. They went a little nuts with the media there.

• Notably, that's like 4 times as much data as the Hubble telescope has (or had, a couple of years ago when I talked to a guy from MySQL).  At the time, they had 1.6 exabytes, and you're clocking in at around 6.

• @belgariontheking said:

Notably, that's like 4 times as much data as the Hubble telescope has
    Yeah, but the Hubble telescope isn't even moderately entertaining as a platformer.

• @DescentJS said:

If anybody has enough space on their home computer for one game, they have way too much time on their hands.
    I have about 1.2TBs of free space. Does that count?

• @DOA said:

@DescentJS said:

If anybody has enough space on their home computer for one game, they have way too much time on their hands.

*facepalm

I meant "if anybody has enough space on their home computer for that game"

• @DescentJS said:

@DOA said:
    @DescentJS said:
    *facepalm

I meant "if anybody has enough space on their home computer for that game"

You sir, have insulted Psychonauts. I demand a duel.

• @belgariontheking said:

Notably, that's like 4 times as much data as the Hubble telescope has (or had, a couple of years ago when I talked to a guy from MySQL).  At the time, they had 1.6 exabytes, and you're clocking in at around 6.
    Whoah BTK, way to remember things correctly.  I went back and asked the guy what the actual numbers were, and he had this to say

@Jay said:

Actually, it is the Large
    Synoptic Survey Telescope (LSST) to which I referred.  I recently met
    up with Jacek Becla from Stanford who told me that the data
    collection will be in the area of 120 petabytes per year over a 10
    year period, which would come out to about 1.2 exabytes of data in the end.

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.