PC Accessories Classification

•  http://www.choiceful.com/choiceful-id-101557-Active-USB-Extension-Lead-3Mtr.html

• Why are USB cables under "Personal Care" ?
    • I thought an "Active" USB cable was one that contained a hub, so you could exceed the USB length specification.
    • Just strange: "Customers who viewed this item also viewed CottonTree Scented Nappy Bags Pack of 300"
    • "similar items by category: Safes, Camping Tools, Animal Feed, Bathroom Accessories.". Since when did USB cables have any relation to animal feed? Do people feed them to there rabbits?
    • and the "based on your browsing history" is a bit suspect too, considering this was the first page on that site I viewed. Even if they somehow managed to get my real browsing history...

• @Mole said:

and the "based on your browsing history" is a bit suspect too, considering this was the first page on that site I viewed. Even if they somehow managed to get my real browsing history...

Well, once you viewed it, it became history, I suppose.

• I think that site just hijacks Amazon or ebay.

• @Mole said:

• Why are USB cables under "Personal Care" ?
  • I really, really, really do not want to know the answer to this one.  Or, for that matter, your next three questions.

(For what it's worth, I think they actually all have the same answer - but that could just be me.  With any luck, it was just a really bad dream I had once, and not an actual recollection of a personal encounter.)

Your fifth question has already, as far as I am aware, been correctly answered.

• @Mole said:

• Why are USB cables under "Personal Care"?
    I'll show you later.

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.