Of all the places to run into an Internet meme

• Taken from notalwaysright.com...

Customer: “Excuse me, but I have a complaint to make.”

Me: “Oh, sure. What’s the matter?”

Customer: “I heard a group of teenagers over there talking, and they said the cake that you serve is a lie.”

Me: “…”

Customer: “What exactly do you have to say for yourselves?! I come in here, expecting to find a decent establishment, only to find out you are selling fake food!!”

Me: “Um, ma’am. They were repeating a popular phrase from the internet. I can assure you, the cake that we sell very much exists.”

Customer: “Prove it! Show me this cake.”

Me: *points*

Customer: “Oh. In that case you should write a letter to the internet about how they’re making up rumors about your products.”

Me: “I’ll… I’ll do that. Thank you.”

•  @DOA said:

Customer: “Oh. In that case you should write a letter to the internet about how they’re making up rumors about your products.”

Will those become new generation's letters to Santa Clause?

"Dear Internet,

this year I wish..."

• @PSWorx said:

Dear Internets,

this year I would like a lazer and possibly a Mudkip. Failing that I would settle for some lulz.

Anonymous

• @DOA said:

@PSWorx said:

Dear Internets,

this year I would like a lazer and possibly a Mudkip. Failing that I would settle for some lulz.

Anonymous

win.

•  tries to start a meme where laser is spelled "lazz0r" because it looks so cool that way

Or did someone do that already?

• @ekolis said:

tries to start a meme where laser is spelled "lazz0r" because it looks so cool that way

Or did someone do that already?

Your meme needs more lulz.

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.