Scrap Fridge Compressor

• [url="http://www.alibaba.com/product/ewq1-11011679-10723196/Scrap_Fridge_Compressor.html"]New compression algorithm, or badass overclocker?[/url] Either way it's not going to keep your veggies fresh.

• Garbage Person

Actually, on the scrap market the two things are worth practically equal dollar values. A Pentium Pro is worth about $1.50, as is a fridge compressor.

A lot of scrap vendors will deal in things that aren't in their system, but code them in their system as something with a nominally similar value. That may well be what happened here:  these people bought bulk gold scrap for recycling, ended up with a crate of Pentium Pro's, noticed they were getting INSANE yields and want more - and not being IT professionals they looked at theshipping manifest to find out what it was they'd been delivered - and found this strange device to be a "fridge compressor"

• @Chuck Mango said:

New compression algorithm, or badass overclocker? Either way it's not going to keep your veggies fresh.

Well, for a moment I wondered if it was some attempt to bypass export restrictions... then I actually looked, and saw it was PPros.

OTOH, I did get the best new insullt I've heard in a while from the related products links at the bottom.

@me said:

Oi!  Shut it, you granulated slag! 

Oh, now I sound like someone out of Eastenders, don't I? :-/