The PHB acronym

• I swear that every time I see it, I think of the kind of PHB that gives you a THAC0 bonus.  Anybody with me?

• Discourse touched me in a no-no place

You obviously haven't worked in IT long enough if that comes to mind first. I did, however, understand what you said.

• @Weng said:

You obviously haven't worked in IT long enough if that comes to mind first. I did, however, understand what you said.

I'll take that as a complement, I suppose.

• @arty said:

I swear that every time I see it, I think of the kind of PHB that gives you a THAC0 bonus.  Anybody with me?

LOL n00b THAC0 is two editions past.  And besides, you never got a bonus to THAC0, you got a to-hit bonus that modified your roll.  lawlz lern 2 RPG

• @ObiWayneKenobi said:

@arty said:

I swear that every time I see it, I think of the kind of PHB that gives you a THAC0 bonus.  Anybody with me?

LOL n00b THAC0 is two editions past.  And besides, you never got a bonus to THAC0, you got a to-hit bonus that modified your roll.  lawlz lern 2 RPG

Noooo! Don't try to explain it. I still have nightmares from the last time my DM tried it many many eons ago.

Beginning last year I finally got around to DM'ing a 3.0 campaign and then WoTC upgraded to Ed 3.5. Of course our resident DnD enthousiast immediately wanted to use the new rules. grrr

• Bill, is that you?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• @ObiWayneKenobi said:

@arty said:

This is why I play GURPS.

• @amischiefr said:

Bill, is that you?
    Depends. How many ranks do you have in Knowledge (Nobility)?

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.