Spammer WTFs

• We all hate spam, but sometimes it can be rather amusing to see how spammer waste their own resources and time.

Frank Preston should really have tried to register "[?var=oemurl]" first, before sending out this junk... :p

=======================================================

Subject: [?var=cssubj]
    X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2180
    X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2180

Adobe Creative Suite 3 Master Collection for Win

Blur boundaries and break rules in pursuit of your vision - Master Collection equips you to take your designs anywhere you want to go.

http://[?var=oemurl]/2608.php

Additional features and services:
    Adobe Bridge CS3
    Adobe Version Cue CS3
    Adobe Device Central CS3
    Adobe Stock Photos
    ========================================================

Anyone else have any amusing examples? 

• Re: www.FAKEPAYCHECKSTUBS.com How to defraud scam the irs government income tax fraud

The irony of this thread does have a kind of beauty to it...

• @jakester said:

Print out Fake Employment and Fake Income, Wages, 1099, w2, w-2, using your home computer printer!
    I printed a fake W-2 to take with me to the bar to convince women that I'm a millionaire.  Sadly, I mixed it up with my real W-2 while doing my taxes.   Now I've been shot down by a bunch of bar floozies and I owe $300,000 in income tax.  Thanks a lot.

• Not actually a spammer, but rather a recruitment site (read: they are kind of allowed to send me mails)...

> http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/4751/vacaturerd9.jpg

And not to forget: their slogan is: "The site with/for talent".

• @agtrier said:

And not to forget: their slogan is: "The site with/for talent".

Last time I checked "m/v" still meant "man/vrouw" ("man/woman"), not "met/voor" ("with/for").

• @dtech said:

Last time I checked "m/v" still meant "man/vrouw" ("man/woman"), not "met/voor" ("with/for").

Caught me. Now you know how bad my Dutch is ;-)

• oh so now hermafrodites are somehow LESS capable? If anything they present more possibilities.

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.